Thread: Thoughts?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I've been playing for years, first as a guest then made my account in 2013. In those years I've seen many changes obviously.
    Starting out was difficult but because we were all new, we played the game together. There wasn't as much one-upmanship as there is nowadays. Guildhalls were primitive compared to now, no furniture and no housing and no wisps and auras that seem so necessary today. Nobody had! loadouts to switch from one good luck armour to another and if you died you started from the beginning of the map unless you had plat.
    There wasn't as many events, so this made farming better. If you looted a locked crate of the grand watch it was thrilling. If you looted a pet that was exciting too.
    There was no discord and and virtually no drama.
    What I'm trying to say is, people want too much very quickly. It took me and other old players a very long time...years.. to get the the things we now have. On the other hand, new players to the game don't have the camaraderie that we had. Reaching the endgame is not so much difficult as boring. Some of you, I have read through the posts, say you can make millions. Maybe you do but I don't think you are brand new to AL. I've seen some new players who need advice on how to get a trading permit for instance.

I'm not disputing anything that has been said, what I object to is the disrespect shown towards people who have mental problems and the way people who have Down's Syndrome has been portrayed. Many people who have Down's syndrome have a more fulfilling life than some players here.

Good day and enjoy your time playing.
    The Down syndrome thing was that dumb clown call rarity whatever his name is bringing Down syndrome people into this conversation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Opflex View Post
    The Down syndrome thing was that dumb clown call rarity whatever his name is bringing Down syndrome people into this conversation

Bros not going to heaven