Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: High Level Gear NOT Useful!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

who's angry? i do believe this is classified as trolling. It works for other mages not just me, once again i have no problem showing anyone that this works and prima "expertise" from his WoW days aren't accurate. this is also the same person who said this is his first STS game and knows how everything works in all the games...hm. Keep trolling it's alright with me mods will look into it
    Quote Originally Posted by primaeva View Post
    Wrong - AGAIN. My first 16 was a sorcerer.

Wrong - AGAIN. I just tested it for your sake. The freeze rate is NOT 100%. Go open a thread in Bug Reports if it's 100% for you.

And be careful. You're getting really personal. And angry.
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie View Post
    who's angry? i do believe this is classified as trolling. It works for other mages not just me, once again i have no problem showing anyone that this works and prima "expertise" from his WoW days aren't accurate. this is also the same person who said this is his first STS game and knows how everything works in all the games...hm. Keep trolling it's alright with me mods will look into it
    I think by now all the readers can tell that you have a serious issue with:

1) Repeating my statement about coming from WoW
    2) Understanding that I play this game too, and it -might- just be possible that I have a better understanding from it than someone who:

a) makes errors in every other post which cannot be rebutted with fact, otherwise he'll bother the mods with PMs
    b) clearly wants to prove something but cannot find any way to do it other than lying on the forums.
    c) misquotes me to the point of annoyance.

The irony-- if I actually bothered to dig up how heavily I've been misquoted and misrepresented (on top of having to tirelessly refute false claims about in-game stuff), I would actually have a case to report to the moderators. Let me know how your report goes.
    Looking for dedicated leaderboard players with a sense of perfectionism and patience. PM me on the forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

lol. Actually i can prove everything on AL like i did for years on PL, being that this is your first sts game you wouldn't know that, once again i can show you in game every time it freezes and if you would like plz take screen shots. Coming on threads trying to say everything that i say is wrong is funny. So that we can settle this and end this little "problem" once again my IGN is Godstouch ( I'm sure you remember from our last party)
    Quote Originally Posted by primaeva View Post
    I think by now all the readers can tell that you have a serious issue with:

1) Repeating my statement about coming from WoW
    2) Understanding that I play this game too, and it -might- just be possible that I have a better understanding from it than someone who:

a) makes errors in every other post which cannot be rebutted with fact, otherwise he'll bother the mods with PMs
    b) clearly wants to prove something but cannot find any way to do it other than lying on the forums.
    c) misquotes me to the point of annoyance.

The irony-- if I actually bothered to dig up how heavily I've been misquoted and misrepresented (on top of having to tirelessly refute false claims about in-game stuff), I would actually have a case to report to the moderators. Let me know how your report goes.
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie View Post
    lol. Actually i can prove everything on AL like i did for years on PL, being that this is your first sts game you wouldn't know that, once again i can show you in game every time it freezes and if you would like plz take screen shots. Coming on threads trying to say everything that i say is wrong is funny. So that we can settle this and end this little "problem" once again my IGN is Godstouch ( I'm sure you remember from our last party)
    Hmm. My turn.

Your PL expertise means nothing here. It's only making you uppity and you perceive it as a reason why people should believe you.

Unfortunately, you start from ground zero like everyone else here.

I hope that's not a rude awakening and you'll be actually open to the idea that people who do their research and tests might find it within them to stand up to your claims.

I promised you I'd run tests. Here is a screenshot for the public to see.

Name:  314512_10151351966135971_667979164_n.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  114.1 KB

From this screenshot:

1) Not everything is frozen even if they're standing close together. There should be an entire cluster of ice blocks.
    2) If you have enough mobs grouped together, it might appear like a 100% freeze. MOVE a little bit and watch the unfrozen ones come after you.
    3) I'd like you to retract your statement that "prime has a rouge he believes he knows how all classes work". I have a sorcerer. Now say in your next post: "I was wrong to imply that 'prime' makes facts out of nothing." Do it.

I'm serious about #3.
    Looking for dedicated leaderboard players with a sense of perfectionism and patience. PM me on the forums