Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    What’s the point of your post? What’s your solution? Instead of making a book for me to read, and telling me the wrong way of how supply and demand works. Come up with a solution?

Mines to extremely nerf goldloot. What’s yours?
    Lol check out this guy here. I provided theories, facts, internationally recognized idealogies anchored with real micro and macroeconomic principles. XD is it too much for you to handle? Plus I love Jausa’s references on the profitability of the past booty to this booty. If you apply ratio and proportion, the percentage of inflation isn’t the same because people monopolize the market. I suggested price ceiling based on real-world knowledge and you haven’t provided any information as to why gold loots should be nerfed xd.

Ps. Don’t read if you can’t understand basic economic principles and simple grade school math. Keep ranting on gold loot without arguments or information lol. 🤣 smh for wasting my time talking to a monkey suggesting/ranting for a banana when I suggested numerous studied food with potassium to feed you (take note of the figurative illustration here). Don’t complain if it’s just for YOUR CONVENIENCE pls, make it general and objective (if you know what I mean &#129315

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlocked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
    Lol check out this guy here. I provided theories, facts, internationally recognized idealogies anchored with real micro and macroeconomic principles. XD is it too much for you to handle? Plus I love Jausa’s references on the profitability of the past booty to this booty. If you apply ratio and proportion, the percentage of inflation isn’t the same because people monopolize the market. I suggested price ceiling based on real-world knowledge and you haven’t provided any information as to why gold loots should be nerfed xd.

Ps. Don’t read if you can’t understand basic economic principles and simple grade school math. Keep ranting on gold loot without arguments or information lol. smh for wasting my time talking to a monkey suggesting/ranting for a banana when I suggested numerous studied food with potassium to feed you (take note of the figurative illustration here). Don’t complain if it’s just for YOUR CONVENIENCE pls, make it general and objective (if you know what I mean )
    Besides those groups who monopilize the market .

Inflation also occurs when the gold economy grows faster than supply. In the case of discontinued, limited vanities, they would still naturally escalate (even when monopolization doesn't occur) due to gold farming while expenditures of the community still retain to these vanities.

AL is a player market system, an implementation of a price cieling would restrain this.

Nerfing goldloot is not necessarily good, as it interrupts the whole farming community to lose resale value of their items, with no alternative.. A better approach are more effective and constant flows of goldsinks that is enough to equalize or depreciate items in general.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-15-2020 at 04:26 AM.