Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Now that Halloween event is on cool down...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  540.5 KB

What about damage? I didn't notice xD

Surprised no one used this again from the lag thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

And you end up with a small subset of rich players who have the majority of these gems and a bunch of players who are a few million richer wondering why they are being one shotted all day in PVP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spasmatic View Post
    And you end up with a small subset of rich players who have the majority of these gems and a bunch of players who are a few million richer wondering why they are being one shotted all day in PVP.
    Err..this has already happened. I thought that my screenshot proves that? Our guild as a whole is already gemming to the teeth with these gems. There's only one rogue I know with higher damage than me and that is Gothical with nightshade.

My suggestion makes it so OTHERS also have some way to combat the OPness. People can point fingers and state that I have some hidden agenda but the truth is...Karma prepared for this and hoarded gems + gemmed their gears. Need proof? Xcs, Gothical, Lia, Arrypotta, Msmystic are some to name a few.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

This is not an issue about "poor" players. If they wanted the gem to be trade-able then they would have asked for it. From a what I see it's the "buyers" who want it trade-able....none of the would be "sellers" are crying for it to be trade-able.
    The problem of pvp imbalance can be easily solved by changing how the gem works.....instead of 2+5.5 it can be made 1+6.5 thereby nullifying the advantage of having multiple Paracelsus' gems.
    Though I am not gonna be surprised if the "LB Union" gets it's way.

PS: 1.Just knew this gem was gonna #@$# things up
    2.I am sure the OP or his guild members won't buy if the gems become trade-able since they are set./s
    Last edited by Livetokill; 11-05-2014 at 04:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

i didnt know how serious people were about this game..... ****

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterbiscut For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

When you don't care about the things you like, there is always someone else that will do it in your place.
    Since you never cared or voiced your opinion cause it was boring what you like would be changed as it pleases others.(Fact)

This applies to real life also. "I wont vote cause its boring, cause politicians are liars" then you find yourself paying more tax and asking how come.

Pardon the digression.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBlahd View Post
    Well if you look closely you can see a white flashing skull on the paracelcus stone.
    wow i just noticed that after you mentioned it. thanks
    got confused with grand elon gem and para gem too.

what i see from not making it tradeable is that lowballer merch and opportunist seeker cant scam noob players with death hand title.
    it had its good point. since it is untradeable, those with little cash to afford expensive items to craft into will eventually waste it on their low value gear, making supply of para stone scarce. (At least they got to enjoy it right?)

it's funny how many ppl try to scam my low level toon in a day. It gets tiring too. i buy your xxxx. for 10k, 50k, basically 1/10 of the value, even 1/100 of the value.

Either way I wont be affected because my conscience wont allow it, but I think it works great the way it is now.
    At least those who get scammed is rich enough to go out and looking to buy para stone.

but i' think differentiating the gem color would helps a lot from "being misled" in cs.
    mythic orange would be great!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Please make paracelsus soul gems tradable? There really serves no purpose to keep them non-tradable. It really just becomes another item difficult to obtain and encourages scamming by forcing players to obtain them through means that are not in the secure trade interface.

Please give it some serious thought! This could stop a large amount of "I got scammed threads."

While you're at it, can you change the color of the gem when embedded in an item to a unique color? The similarity between an Elondrian super shard also leads to scammers attempting to trick a buyer.
    Totally agree whith you for the idea of make it tradeable!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Axesam View Post
    - Essence
    - Forged event energy kit
    Really good idea for forged energy kit!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

You guys could.just give me your bonesaw to gem with parc stone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Please make paracelsus soul gems tradable? There really serves no purpose to keep them non-tradable. It really just becomes another item difficult to obtain and encourages scamming by forcing players to obtain them through means that are not in the secure trade interface.

Please give it some serious thought! This could stop a large amount of "I got scammed threads."

While you're at it, can you change the color of the gem when embedded in an item to a unique color? The similarity between an Elondrian super shard also leads to scammers attempting to trick a buyer.
    +1/0 for this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Any new players are discouraged by having to compete against players with gear they will never be able to have.

Please do not instigate me. I have made my wealth extremely fairly and honestly. Controlling supply and demand is what makes gold - not some forum suggestions. Investing in a potential idea just seems like a bad call.
    So let's get this right. You want to make gems tradable, so as to possibly help a newer player when they join?

Oh but wait, you believe controlling supply and demand is the way to make gold, which you have done in past.....

Hmmmm.........gems become tradable, gems are bought up by....who??? Hmmm.... Who could possibly buy these new, rare, sought-after, tradable gems?....

Oh wait!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!

PEOPLE WITH MILLIONS CHANGING THE GAME FOR THERE BENEFIT.

GEMS BECOME TRADABLE--->>>YOU BUY MANY-->>>NEW/OLD PLAYERS SCREWED-->>>YOU MAKE A LARGE PROFIT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Livetokill View Post
    This is not an issue about "poor" players. If they wanted the gem to be trade-able then they would have asked for it. From a what I see it's the "buyers" who want it trade-able....none of the would be "sellers" are crying for it to be trade-able.
    The problem of pvp imbalance can be easily solved by changing how the gem works.....instead of 2+5.5 it can be made 1+6.5 thereby nullifying the advantage of having multiple Paracelsus' gems.
    Though I am not gonna be surprised if the "LB Union" gets it's way.

PS: 1.Just knew this gem was gonna #@$# things up
    2.I am sure the OP or his guild members won't buy if the gems become trade-able since they are set./s
    Ty for this post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Unfortunately i am forced to post again cause the blindness is getting over 9000.

Paragems aside in this game there are MANY items a new player will never get. Arcane Legends feeds on exclusivity day n night.
    New players wont get shady n Surge, they won't get San valentine hearts, they wont get Lb banners, nightshade, will probably never make it for any seasobal LB banner ecc.
    Not to mention when a new player comes his priorities are others: capping, getting a decent pet, getting a couple mythics. The last thing he will think about is having 4/5 paragems so he can kill OP rogues AND FORTUNATELY IF HE WANTS ONE HE CAN ALWAYS BUY IT FROM A ALREADY GEMMED ITEM!!

Coming back to why this suggestion is a game breaker, to compensate Zeus OP damage which is a exception in a vast amount of rogues and players its being proposed to create more rogues like him. In the scenario where there are 10 rogues that OP. You create other 50 rogues that OP so they can kill the previous 10 rogues, You dumb?
    Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by .no View Post
    So let's get this right. You want to make gems tradable, so as to possibly help a newer player when they join?

Oh but wait, you believe controlling supply and demand is the way to make gold, which you have done in past.....

Hmmmm.........gems become tradable, gems are bought up by....who??? Hmmm.... Who could possibly buy these new, rare, sought-after, tradable gems?....

Oh wait!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!

PEOPLE WITH MILLIONS CHANGING THE GAME FOR THERE BENEFIT.

GEMS BECOME TRADABLE--->>>YOU BUY MANY-->>>NEW/OLD PLAYERS SCREWED-->>>YOU MAKE A LARGE PROFIT
    How many times do I need to say that investing in a potential idea is just not smart..? Anyways, it is a person's choice to sell. I do not force them to. Why is that an issue?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

How many times do I need to say that investing in a potential idea is just not smart..? Anyways, it is a person's choice to sell. I do not force them to. Why is that an issue?
    What potential idea? Gems are here, and there are only so many. You and others with millions buy them up, supply goes down, prices go up? How's that hard to understand?

One of your points for this, is for poorer players to be able to recoup/make gold from selling a tradable gem. Gem becomes tradable- good chance they will do just that, sell. And who's waiting on the other side with millions....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

What potential idea? Gems are here, and there are only so many. You and others with millions buy them up, supply goes down, prices go up? How's that hard to understand?
    Correct. Who's choice is it to sell? The owner of the item. They should have the choice, no? Alternatively, I could say that you are trying to control the economy by keeping them non-trade-able.

One of your points for this, is for poorer players to be able to recoup/make gold from selling a tradable gem. Gem becomes tradable- good chance they will do just that, sell. And who's waiting on the other side with millions....
    Why is this such a bad thing? They make money and are happy, we make money and are happy. That is how an economy works, no? It's certainly better than the absolute standstill we currently have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

People with money sell it and get money. I do agree though, this will unbalance pvp, since the rich will buy all of them.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to obee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

This is literally like some governments, the rich have all the say in how the economy functions, and the poor can't control anything. This is just another idea that will highly benefit the players with millions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    People with money sell it and get money. I do agree though, this will unbalance pvp, since the rich will buy all of them.
    And there it is folks, the plain truth not hidden behind some smoke and mirror illusion of helping new people.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to spasmatic For This Useful Post: