Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For the Nth time....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default For the Nth time....

In behalf of the community, I humbly ask STS to please implement Orc Tag Sacks in game. I know I'm not the only one struggling with orc tags for glintstone set and such things. Would really appreciate it if you guys could save us the time to get this outdated ap. Thank you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Enraged For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

This is what achievement are for. You must earn it through patience
    Example: Mausoleum 6 required player to open 1-2 and 3-4. Then you have to be lucky to get maps that have lich/vori
    It's an outdated content which massive time for such achievement
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    Example: Mausoleum 6 required player to open 1-2 and 3-4. Then you have to be lucky to get maps that have lich/vori
    Doesn't make any sense... Those achievements u mentioned are for mobs and bosses just like all the other MAPS in Arlor ofc it needs some real grinding.
    This is a crafting AP... They changed the mechanics of the old mythic set tho, so why not the outdated glintstone set? Nonetheless, thanks for your input.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

This is what an idiot's mind looks like. +1 for this post tho

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyv.io For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    good one 1+

Really need sack of tags since the only way to get it is crafting effigy and quest 3x which is totally not enough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

I'm pretty sure the devs purpose of the quest was to give us something to do for a few weeks. Everything can't just be instantly, this is a set that should take atleast a month to complete at the maximum, 2 weeks if you really work at it.
    I don't think sacs of orc tags should be useable unless you have crafted the glint set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged View Post
    In behalf of the community, I humbly ask STS to please implement Orc Tag Sacks in game. I know I'm not the only one struggling with orc tags for glintstone set and such things. Would really appreciate it if you guys could save us the time to get this outdated ap. Thank you.
    +1 love that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

stop being lazy

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Anyone who +1 on this thread have high IQ whereby the number overloop into negative integere
    Is either you don't know what achievement is or selfish or lazy

Don't forget! Your statement can counter back with evasive 6 and 4, bael and krunch.
    If you forgotten. Let me remind you that rpg games are meant for grinding in order to loot or achieve.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Anyone who +1 on this thread have high IQ whereby the number overloop into negative integere

Don't forget! Your statement can counter back with evasive 6 and 4, bael and krunch.
    If you forgotten. Let me remind you that rpg games are meant for grinding in order to loot or achieve.
    When you wake up, walk on your hands Because life is about struggling too, not making it better, or making a logical decision.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

idiotic logic strike

we all know its a bounty hunter achievement what do u expect from criminals of arlor to be wondering around? in city? logic pls its a crafting aps dude all we need is the tags since its really hard to get tags with 5 crafting slot (not investing any gold here)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

If it's only after glint set, i would suggest to reduce crafting time of orc vials lol, atm its 24(!!!) hours and need 35vials for full set; having 5 crafting slots it will take week (!!!) to make glint set (lvl46 set lol)
    Last edited by reyals; 03-24-2020 at 06:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmstroke View Post
    idiotic logic strike

we all know its a bounty hunter achievement what do u expect from criminals of arlor to be wondering around? in city? logic pls its a crafting aps dude all we need is the tags since its really hard to get tags with 5 crafting slot (not investing any gold here)
    This quest isn't ment to take 1 day and be done, this is the issue with the game. Everyone wants everything to be super easy, I am slowly working on the glint set and its only been 3 weeks. I got 3 pices of the set already.

Games are more interesting when they take a lot of time to beat.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I am and have always so cynical towards AL players requests and opinions, You guys just want everything to come to you you just sit there spend gold and flex your Aps earned with gold. show some common sense this game is dying More and more because of you Negative IQ selfish aRlOrIaNs if thats how you like to get called which i dont even know why sinc you guys are so narrow-minded and Dont give a Shxt about the side effects that small changes could do.
    just grow up.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Noobguyplay; 03-25-2020 at 12:40 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Noobguyplay For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Lol idk how this blew up... I've been meaning to ask a dev for an input not some "dev-wanna be" individuals who think they're the sh**. If you don't support my suggestion then feel free to walk away. No need to call out each other "lazy", "idiots", "someone who needs to grow up" As I said, this is just a suggestion, if they agree then thanks, if not it's also fine by me. Keep the toxicity out my thread please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Lol idk how this blew up... I've been meaning to ask a dev for an input not some "dev-wanna be" individuals who think they're the sh**. If you don't support my suggestion then feel free to walk away. No need to call out each other "lazy", "idiots", "someone who needs to grow up" As I said, this is just a suggestion, if they agree then thanks, if not it's also fine by me. Keep the toxicity out my thread please.
    We are not dev but we are way more experienced than you. Thats for sure
    We know what's fair for the game. You don't
    If everything is all about dev answer. Dont open this thread. Just private massage him and get ignore on such lame idea

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jairus980 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    This is what a rude and careless mind looks like. - 1.

We all worked hard for it, why would we want for the set to be easy to obtain?

Redmi Note 8 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    Last edited by Tsuchii; 03-25-2020 at 03:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

We are not dev but we are way more experienced than you. Thats for sure
    We know what's fair for the game. You don't
    If everything is all about dev answer. Dont open this thread. Just private massage him and get ignore on such lame idea
    More experienced than I am? LOOOL if so, okay then Mr. SoExperienced

And fyi, I already made this set TWICE and now about to be THRICE coz I also need the rogue one. It's just really tiring doing the same thing all over again. Basically you do not understand the feeling because you mainly play one character (which is warrior).

And if it is a lame idea only a dev can tell.. you're in no position to justify things on your own.

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU LOSE FROM THIS SUGGESTION BTW? BRAGGING RIGHTS?

"OHH, I HAVE DONE THIS SET THRU MY HARDWORK BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M SO PRO" ???????

ITS JUST BARELY A SUGGESTION FOR A CURRENCY WHICH DOESN'T HARM ANYONE REALLY SO I DON'T GET WHERE ALL THIS HATE IS COMING FROM.

In fact, it's actually a benefit for everyone, in case you decide to switch classes, you won't have to go through all the struggle to get this OUTDATED CRAFTING AP anymore.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Enraged For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

1. Basically you do not understand the feeling because you mainly play one character (which is warrior).
    2. WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU LOSE FROM THIS SUGGESTION BTW? BRAGGING RIGHTS?
    3 ITS JUST BARELY A SUGGESTION FOR A CURRENCY WHICH DOESN'T HARM ANYONE REALLY SO I DON'T GET WHERE ALL THIS HATE IS COMING FROM.
    4. In fact, it's actually a benefit for everyone, in case you decide to switch classes, you won't have to go through all the struggle to get this OUTDATED CRAFTING AP anymore.
    1. Yes, I don't but if I want to do it, I will have to go through eventually.
    2. It's not about bragging rights, it's about fair gameplay towards veterans and rookies
    3. Yes it does. This achievement was made during that content release and dev made it that way
    4. Yes you are correct. I'm am only against that this because it will effect new players and they will not feel like an achievement

Don't forget, this set is achievement. It make sense why the achievement is 400 points.
    You choose to do this set not for achievement sake, just for set sake so you have to go through again. That is your decision
    Last edited by Jairus980; 03-25-2020 at 05:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

1. Yes, I don't but if I want to do it, I will have to go through eventually.
    2. It's not about bragging rights, it's about fair gameplay towards veterans and rookies
    3. Yes it does. This achievement was made during that content release and dev made it that way
    4. Yes you are correct. I'm am only against that this because it will effect new players and they will not feel like an achievement

Don't forget, this set is achievement. It make sense why the achievement is 400 points.
    You choose to do this set not for achievement sake, just for set sake so you have to go through again. That is your decision
    If you really wanna talk about fair gameplay, let me ask you about those hard earned AP's from Himingleva/Uller/Vili sets of the veterans. Aren't those from previous expansions and was meant to stay elusive and a bit harder to obtain? What about those veterans who popped millions of locks trying to get it, veterans who spent countless of hours doing elites? Yet look at how it is now lol. STS bridged that gap between veterans and rookies by making it more available for everyone.

My point is, everything gets outdated and will not stay all shiny and elusive all the time.

" iT iS aN aChiEvEmEnT ", yes I understand and I agree, but so as the old mythic sets. If they can make old mythic sets available for everyone, so should the Glintstones.