Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
Excuse me? This is completely biased and im shocked you even tried to say "balance"

Daggers are completely broken. PERIOD
The moment you can run naked and still wreck everything around you, it should be obvious. Increase the dmg aura overall? Is it a joke? These daggers can be last nail in game coffin, so they better nerf them

Your calculations on energize dmg output are "surprisingly" wrong. You switch words intentionally to create a false statement, because energize does NOT give double dmg, it gives faster ATTACK SPEED and reduces cooldown, which is not the same. Time is huge factor on haste effectiveness, as well as enemy you are fighting.
I love when you say "ppl have haste effects anyway so ppl will reach 50-60% haste anyway" but you forgot to apply this logic to daggers nerf xD
For example, we could say "ppl have dmg-increasing procs anyway so ppl will reach high dmg output anyway, so let's nerf daggers hard"
what you are saying make no sense.
first answer this question:
If I do 100 Damage per second, and then I get 50% haste (which is x2 attack speed) so you are saying I will not do 200 damage per second?
Logic to the daggers nerf is right there,you might wanna read it again.