Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
Children? Kids crying? You who makes threads complaining and whining when mages arent overpowered, gets teamed, booted, etc. in PvP (knowing full well you do it too), who gets in other people's thread to start drama or false rumors, who even now, is starting drama in Family (who prob doesnt even want you anymore), who holds PvP grudges for months, to call us crying children? Lol you are the utter image of hypocrisy.
Dude our beef with you started when you started helping kurvy... yes we team kurvy because he has booted me to team them and booted them to team me... i asked him then if he wanted me rushing and teaming him for the rest if the time he played pl, he "your ez doesn't matter". You now like to 2v1 me then leave for 2v2.... why did you leave our 3v3 so fast the other day? You didn't even join and try to help your guild. I made this thread btw... not them. As far as starting drama in family seems kurvy is the one doing that... he joined a guild at war with his best friend in pl? Nah he joined family to try and get me off him... and cold knows how he is... I'm surprised your still in apex now that cold has seen your cowardice 1st hand