Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conat View Post
    Well, how is it possible that a low-level weapon now costs 60m when it used to cost 7m.
    I think the solution is to nerf this weapon until it becomes unusable with arcane gear 76.

Another option is to put this weapon back in lockeds and raise the drop so this weapon will drop in price and will once again be accessible to all players.

Sometimes the fact that you want to enjoy a game with friends makes you angry and it turns out that it is not comfortable because you do not have a glint aegis.
    Think that making this weapon accessible will make everyone play better.
    Or finally a new weapon that completely replaces the glint aegis.
    but I see that nobody cares.
    There is a cheaper option which works perfectly fine is ebon bro i mean glint is really usefull after wave 50+ before that ebon works perfect. And i think in terms of farming wave 50 is more them enough to reset map again or take break.
    Glint is not the problem problem is its supply.
    I have my self i bought mine for like 3-4 m back in 2017-18 and never sold it . I know its hard to afford rn .
    And i dont know why people of arlor only want to play and focous on new level cap arcane wepons where they treat old wepon like only vanity items and have a mind set to treat then as non usable . Sts took its first step towards giving us more variations but we lazy prople of arlor accusing them and not accepting it . Hope fully next expension we will see more of these kind of combinations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    There is a cheaper option which works perfectly fine is ebon bro i mean glint is really usefull after wave 50+ before that ebon works perfect. And i think in terms of farming wave 50 is more them enough to reset map again or take break.
    Glint is not the problem problem is its supply.
    I have my self i bought mine for like 3-4 m back in 2017-18 and never sold it . I know its hard to afford rn .
    And i dont know why people of arlor only want to play and focous on new level cap arcane wepons where they treat old wepon like only vanity items and have a mind set to treat then as non usable . Sts took its first step towards giving us more variations but we lazy prople of arlor accusing them and not accepting it . Hope fully next expension we will see more of these kind of combinations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually you got it the other way around on that first part. Glint is not as useful as ebon aeg past wave 50. In fact you'd last till wave 50 and beyond with only ebon aeg but with only glint aeg you won't reach wave 50 since the mechanics of the two weapons and their procs favor the ebon aeg much more in evg than the glint aeg (reflection proc and you can switch back to better stats loadout to decimate mobs and even the spiders unlike being forced to hold the glint aeg constantly which has low stats and no dmg reflect proc plus it can't wipe out the spiders anyways just wipes out mobs and damages bosses).

But with that aside, considering that rogues still have flame daggers combo to clear mobs (my friend uses it to annihilate mobs in nvg solo) and mages have the immo staff combo (albeit not used often anymore), I don't see why there is a need to badly nerf the glint aeg. And if I remember correctly, the glint aeg has already been nerfed way back. On its own, you can't damage anything near level cap. And no it isn't a game changer either in gates since I have only used the two dozers plus the ebon aeg and got to wave 78 but I tried substituting the glint aeg instead of the ebon aeg and got to wave 40 something only. I'd say it just comes down to personal preference really but it doesn't break the game, especially considering the aforementioned case in vardan gates. Yeah it's nice to have but even if you can't afford it or don't have it, you're not at a loss anyways against tanks who have them. This is coming straight from experience by the way...