Thread: Buff Mythic Daggers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

You guys are rogues, right?

It's rarity is "mythic" for a reason, why do you guys the same people kept insisting that Mythics are better than Arcanes? even if its 5 level difference.
    It is far superior than Duggar Daggers, the only advantage duggar has is the proc style and chance.

I can easily proc Pisces with this simple sequence of attacks Charged Attack > Pierce - until it procs, once it procs 2 normal attacks for armor debuff then use aimed.
    -So, why pierce? it makes you closer to the target so you can reset your position and Charge your attack.

I for myself a rogue really liked Pisces with Pierce, Aimed, Razor(with bleed talent), and Nox skill set with a Sunken armor, the amount of damage it give when those 2 proc at the same time is ungodly, like, it's a lot!

One last thing, I am so damn tired with these posts, like OMG why these people think Mythics are better than Arcanes just because it is 5 levels above!

THERE IS STILL ARCANE WEAPON 81 COMING SOON!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Greazemk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greazemk View Post

It's rarity is "mythic" for a reason, why do you guys the same people kept insisting that Mythics are better than Arcanes? even if its 5 level difference.
    It is far superior than Duggar Daggers, the only advantage duggar has is the proc style and chance.

I can easily proc Pisces with this simple sequence of attacks Charged Attack > Pierce - until it procs, once it procs 2 normal attacks for armor debuff then use aimed.
    -So, why pierce? it makes you closer to the target so you can reset your position and Charge your attack.

I for myself a rogue really liked Pisces with Pierce, Aimed, Razor(with bleed talent), and Nox skill set with a Sunken armor, the amount of damage it give when those 2 proc at the same time is ungodly, like, it's a lot!

One last thing, I am so damn tired with these posts, like OMG why these people think Mythics are better than Arcanes just because it is 5 levels above!

There is still arc 81
    Hope they really apply what "BALANCE" mean for them.
    xD

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

U must be blind man. It might surprise you but mythic weapons are all better than arcane weapons 76. The mythic daggers is the only exception and if u could read what everyone has been talking about above you u would actually understand it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    U must be blind man. It might surprise you but mythic weapons are all better than arcane weapons 76. The mythic daggers is the only exception and if u could read what everyone has been talking about above you u would actually understand it
    That's a fair point. If you want Mythics to be buffed even more, what will be the Arcane 81s gonna be? I guess we are just going to one shot everything else at this point.

I have no problems with the progression of the gameplay mechanics, if we just make things easier, one shot this, one shot that tank in PvP, one shot this boss with 100m hp with 20k armor, can you still call it a game? It's so boring in that state.

Teamwork? The hell even is that? All we do here is deal damage, that's the game.

I can't do anything about this fr I just want to say things that are bit concerning, it's the people who buy Platinums rule over the game, if they complained a thing they dislike it'll be implemented, or else they'll lose people who get their money from, to make the game alive.

My point is, there will be no more challenge, it's disgusting how people like you want things easy, instant, no hardwork, can't even learn, can't adapt, can't read. Unfortunately it is what it is.

I would love to hear people's opinions about this.
    Last edited by Greazemk; 12-27-2021 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Removed stinky word

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Greazemk For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

That's a fair point. If you want Mythics to be buffed even more, what will be the Arcane 81s gonna be? I guess we are just going to one shot everything else at this point.

I have no problems with the progression of the gameplay mechanics, if we just make things easier, one shot this, one shot that tank in PvP, one shot this boss with 100m hp with 20k armor, can you still call it a game? It's so boring in that state.

Teamwork? The hell even is that? All we do here is deal damage, that's the game.

I can't do anything about this fr I just want to say things that are bit concerning, it's the people who buy Platinums rule over the game, if they complained a thing they dislike it'll be implemented, or else they'll lose people who get their money from, to make the game alive.

My point is, there will be no more challenge, it's disgusting how people like you want things easy, instant, no hardwork, can't even learn, can't adapt, can't read. Unfortunately it is what it is.

I would love to hear people's opinions about this.
    ur saying i want things easy because im asking for the by far weakest mythic item to get a buff? how does that work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    ur saying i want things easy because im asking for the by far weakest mythic item to get a buff? how does that work
    Dude, you alright? It's weak? Because Pisces is definitely not weak. Lol

The only downside of it is how you proc it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Dude, you alright? It's weak? Because Pisces is definitely not weak. Lol

The only downside of it is how you proc it.
    yes thats why its weak lol