Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2019-08-02 Content Update (267182)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Player Ebonthrax in hopes that I’d get a orb forsure after spending 15minutes trying to kill him lol I got a common🤣 Rip

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ortalan View Post
    and it doesn't seem as though the problem with gold chests being insanely rare has been addressed at all
    Correct. The rarity of these chests is not affected. They are insanely rare.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastervoodoo View Post
    Wasn’t the idea to make the boss host able , with an increased drop table, being that its 25 plat to host? Lol
    The purpose was to provide a way to skip past Chapter 4 and go directly to Ebonthrax... which is what we have now.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The purpose was to provide a way to skip past Chapter 4 and go directly to Ebonthrax... which is what we have now.
    I dont remember being charged plat for hosting slayer runs, how about make a new "exp orb" map and make the map that goes directly to ebonthrax available by completing a quest or something.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzzling For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Lol well that is true. I’ve read through all the comments / posts complaining about him being too easy. With as rare as loot is I argued that it shouldn’t be any harder. But I guess they got what they asked for.. But as far as exp is concerned, it would be cool to have an exp map, as l85, 90, 100, and 105 had. People would be spending plat to gain exp which is how it’s always been.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastervoodoo View Post
    Lol well that is true. I’ve read through all the comments / posts complaining about him being too easy. With as rare as loot is I argued that it shouldn’t be any harder. But I guess they got what they asked for.. But as far as exp is concerned, it would be cool to have an exp map, as l85, 90, 100, and 105 had. People would be spending plat to gain exp which is how it’s always been.
    They want it handed to them on a silver platter instead of putting in the work needed. This is because of how easy obtaining gear in 85, 100, and 105 was compared to the much older caps. All of em are just hypocrites.

While i do understand that it would be in our best interest if the 25 plat dungeon was instead converted into a 3 plat 4 hour elixir like in 61, 66, 71, and 76 cap. That is something that should happen which is why i created a thread about it on general discussion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

25 plat for one enemy to kill isn’t worth it, especially when it’s not 100% a 20k exp orb.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    25 plat for one enemy to kill isn’t worth it, especially when it’s not 100% a 20k exp orb.
    25 plat for an almost certain trash, or common item that will liquidate for 200gold. At an end game level lol, I’m starting to think it’s just funny tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Thank you again for these patches.

The Ebonthrax boss is now certainly a challenge, get ready for some hard farming and grinding! and be prepared to die, as we slowly get the new sets it will get easier.

Keep in mind the majority of us are still using level 105 sets and purple sets of the new campaign. When we use the new level 110 elite and mythic gear killing this boss will be faster.

Thank you for listening to our feed back and including xp orb drops for the mini bosses The Admiral and the Vice Admiral as well as from Ebonthrax.

And for including a gold liquidation price for the Fishmonger and Dragon dagger.

Regarding the new
    EBONTRHRAX LAIR TICKET!! - 25 Platinum

I do hope Cinco you consider making changes to this premium platinum map.

Currently this map allows you to go directly to EBONTHRAX lair one time for the cost of 25 platinum.

A suggestion is to lower this cost to perhaps 2 or 5 platinum? With the duration of the elixir to last for 30 minutes. Considering the only benefit of this is to skip Map 4: The Dragon Antechamer and to kill the dragon directly.
    Last edited by Fwend; 08-03-2019 at 02:48 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    Thank you again for these patches.

The Ebonthrax boss is now certainly a challenge, get ready for some hard farming and grinding! and be prepared to die, as we slowly get the new sets it will get easier.

Keep in mind the majority of us are still using level 105 sets and purple sets of the new campaign. When we use the new level 110 elite and mythic gear killing this boss will be faster.

Thank you for listening to our feed back and including xp orb drops for the mini bosses The Admiral and the Vice Admiral as well as from Ebonthrax.

And for including a gold liquidation price for the Fishmonger and Dragon dagger.

Regarding the new
    EBONTRHRAX LAIR TICKET!! - 25 Platinum

I do hope Cinco you consider making changes to this premium platinum map.

Currently this map allows you to go directly to EBONTHRAX lair one time for the cost of 25 platinum.

A suggestion is to lower this cost to perhaps 2 or 5 platinum? Considering the only benefit of this is to skip Map 4: The Dragon Antechamer and to kill the dragon directly.
    I would agree with this. If there is nothing changed about the boss except for his difficulty, simply talking in the new option to host him directly for 25 plat, meaning no increase in drops, etc when you do this, it basically says that running the whole map within 2-4 minutes is worth 25 plat just to skip, which doesn't make that much sense to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ok in this update u made Ebonthrax difficuty very hard its ok becase its fun to fight him now, but it takes a lot of time to kill him . So how about decreasing his health so that we can kill him faster. And thers nothing to do in new map so how about adding some daily quest with fair ammount of gold and experiance . And like everyone saying try adding a new plat map to gain mythical gear faster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rayhan Ahmed Nobin View Post
    Ok in this update u made Ebonthrax difficuty very hard its ok becase its fun to fight him now, but it takes a lot of time to kill him . So how about decreasing his health so that we can kill him faster. And thers nothing to do in new map so how about adding some daily quest with fair ammount of gold and experiance . And like everyone saying try adding a new plat map to gain mythical gear faster
    No.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rayhan Ahmed Nobin View Post
    Looks how Hugeee the dragon is... of course it will have huge Health too.

To beat the powerful dragon Ebonthrax try to beat the dragon together with your friends or join a full party game and make sure you and your team have a set , trust me it will be easier!

It's not hard it just need a teamwork and I think it's very challenging!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Just take a look at how many players are playing new maps now and it’s not hard to tell how disappointed the crowd is.
    Sorry Cinco.. it may not be your fault but you can make a difference and make it better!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I'll make a new premium map that has great drop rates for Ebonthrax and two other mini-bosses. I'm going to leave the rest of the campaign as it is.
    (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...l-explanations)