Quote Originally Posted by Dmothra View Post
Stop answering these op question already, instead of being grateful for these responses he's just being rud3 and stupid.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk
How was I being rude? Did I ever offend you? Do you consider "manipulation" offensive? That's exactly what you SAID, that's your thing as well ( manipulating ), and many people have seen you be PROUD of it. You were even offending people falling for your shady strategies. I wasn't looking to start drama but your hypocritical reply was eye catching lol
Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
I dont think he's looking for an answer, looks like he's here to pick a fight with people that sell infernal set because he doesnt agree with the prices.
Yes I was looking for an answer. No,I am not picking a fight. I didn't agree with a MANIPULATED price from a manipulator/scammer. Not agreeing to a price does not mean starting a fight. From other people's replies you can actually see the points I made are correct. Only one's picking flights here are you and the other guy. Picking fights with reality with your delusional minds