Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    1) Skratch gun is insane, compare to rogue duggar bow which does realy low damage.
    both rogues/mage are DPS characters, they shouldnt have the same procs I agree but they have very similar procs but with huge damage difference (gun/bow)

2) Rogues got kinda weak ultimates, compare to warrior ultimate or mage ultimate, which I like to call a "game changing" ultimate. did you see the amount of time it takes to clear a hard wave of EVG with mage/war ultimate compare to without? (well, this big bow ult is ok, not OP as 6x STR/65% haste for all the team)
    1) If compare duggar bow to skratch gun, you forgot to mention:
    - bows almost doesnt get affected by %haste (with energize: attack speed of bow increased maybe for 20%, while gun attack speed increased in 2 times)
    - bow has only 1 target, skratch gun has 2 or 3 targets (normal/charged attacks)
    - skratch gun has debuffs in addition to DoT, bow only DoT
    - as pvp weapon duggar bow... nobody use it lol, no need explain why... no armor in stats, lower dmg, nothing in this proc...

Duggar bow is useless weapon among with ebon/dread bows

2) rogue aimedshot ultimate would be ok if we had way to get gold from bosses (if we had time to switch to gold loot set)... i think would be great if there chest after every boss (evg/dm and other maps) instead golds from boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sanya View Post
    1) If compare duggar bow to skratch gun, you forgot to mention:
    - bows almost doesnt get affected by %haste (with energize: attack speed of bow increased maybe for 20%, while gun attack speed increased in 2 times)
    - bow has only 1 target, skratch gun has 2 or 3 targets (normal/charged attacks)
    - skratch gun has debuffs in addition to DoT, bow only DoT
    - as pvp weapon duggar bow... nobody use it lol, no need explain why... no armor in stats, lower dmg, nothing in this proc...

Duggar bow is useless weapon among with ebon/dread bows

2) rogue aimedshot ultimate would be ok if we had way to get gold from bosses (if we had time to switch to gold loot set)... i think would be great if there chest after every boss (evg/dm and other maps) instead golds from boss
    All of this seems unfair but the devs arent dumb they made these decisions for a reason they already know more then us which means for them the rogue class is balanced, for us its not but you cant satisfy everyone you know

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sanya View Post

So you are one of those who kills boss with ult? May you not have enough toilet paper hihihi. But ok and how much gold loot should your ult have? don't you see that its rediculous what you are asking for. Just because you are not skilled enough to kill spiders first, don't cry on forum for such uselessness. And booty event has been removed if you haven't noticed.