Thread: 1. rogue class, 2. heroic instances with uber loot, 3. gear sets with set bonuses

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I figured there might be. I havnt played it yet so I wasn't sure if they were implemented. Naw you have ranged dps wich is the birdie like a hunter or scout. The rogue would be purely mellee dps. Most mmorpgs have both concepts of dps. Plus rogues are just fun to play in general. Do the gear sets actualy have said bonuses or dose certin itmes just boost a certin stat a lot?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by markus View Post
    I figured there might be. I havnt played it yet so I wasn't sure if they were implemented. Naw you have ranged dps wich is the birdie like a hunter or scout. The rogue would be purely mellee dps. Most mmorpgs have both concepts of dps. Plus rogues are just fun to play in general. Do the gear sets actualy have said bonuses or dose certin itmes just boost a certin stat a lot?
    Most MMOs have a lot of classes. This one has 1 for each attribute (plus hybrids). Str is ursan warriors. Int is enchantresses. Dex is archers which can use crossbows, longbows, talons (1-hand throwing weapons), daggers, and various other things like alien blasters. A rouge class would just overlap too much with the archer, and then we'd have 2 Dex classes which would just make things weird.

The sets do confer a bonus beyond the stat boosts the items would normally have.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would love a Rogue Melee DPS class myself, perhaps with a Cat race feel. To avoid any overlap with the Archer though stat emphasis would need to move away from 1 prime stat to a primary/secondary emphasis.

For example:
    Warrior - STR/DEX
    Enchantress - INT/DEX
    Archer - DEX/INT
    Rogue - DEX/STR

That would then allow for perhaps a Paladin class along the STR/INT lines and perhaps a Shaman/Druid class along the INT/STR lines.