Quote Originally Posted by InternalNinja View Post
I wasn't born in '94 so I wouldn't know.
Miami is to small inside to grab boards. (Worst rebounding team in the NBA)
Bosh and Haslem vs Duncan and Splitter.

All Green does is shoot 3s.
He averages 2.18 3s per game which is 12th in the league.
I know who Danny Green is and what he is capable of. As a Carolina fan (long story), I watched him all four years at UNC and knew he would contribute in the NBA.

The "rebounding" stat for the Heat is very misleading. Other factors go into this stat than just missed shots. As the number 1 defensive team in the NBA, Miami forces a lot of turnovers through bad passes and traveling (due to that trapping you think is flawed), steals, and blocked shots. They are also one of the best shooting percentage teams in the NBA, thus, cutting down on offensive rebound total. And since we are talking size, outside of Timmy and Splitter, what other players with height do they have? Miami has Haslem, Bosh, Anthony, Birdman, LBJ, and Lewis.

Pretty sure Miami was "smaller" than Boston, New York, Indiana, and OKC last year. How'd that work out? Smaller than Chicago qnd Indiana this year. How'd that work out?

Don't listen to everything you hear on SportsCenter. I mean, Alabama didn't stand a chance against ND in January did they? And for your info, you need to watch the ESPN 30 for 30 on the '94 Razorbacks "40 Minutes of Hell." According to the experts, they didn't stand a chance against Duke that year. One of my favorite teams of all time.