Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Wake Up Call for PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Eh.. i mean..
    the initiative is great, but..
    Devs wont do anything with this
    This is just another cry for help thrown on the pit of despair.
    StS doesnt care about things that wont bring in cash, feel free to @ me on that but we both damn well know its true.
    Hopefully when their game is dead they will realise what they did wrong
    Pvp will generate income indirectly, like more ppl will come in and come back from their graves, and those people for sure will spend some cash, take a look at it in wider perspective.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Why does anyone still care?

It's been 6 years.

#ripvp
    Maybe you never experienced the fun we experienced before, image you're farming for what? To show off in paradise pier and expedition camp with your richness?

What are gears for? For mobs? Who are mindless and the just same movement same attacks thats satisfies you?

It's always on sts hands why it died in the first place. That's why we still crying for it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

SO true! If only people like perceval sees things in a wider perspective they wouldn't belittle pvp. I guess Perceval is just salty and can't say no more to justify his/her accuses? Probably is in the dire need of fame...
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    Maybe you never experienced the fun we experienced before, image you're farming for what? To show off in paradise pier and expedition camp with your richness?

What are gears for? For mobs? Who are mindless and the just same movement same attacks thats satisfies you?

It's always on sts hands why it died in the first place. That's why we still crying for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Regifter View Post
    SO true! If only people like perceval sees things in a wider perspective they wouldn't belittle pvp. I guess Perceval is just salty and can't say no more to justify his/her accuses? Probably is in the dire need of fame...
    Salty...

You're just a little late to the party (by 6 years to be exact).

The 10,000th thread on the exact same topic. Hell, even the exact same words. What makes you better than the 9,999 others before you?

Do you have STS in your pockets or something?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Some of us have decided they simply do not care.

Only took us 6 years of wasting our time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Some of us have decided they simply do not care.

Only took us 6 years of wasting our time.
    You seem to be reading and responding to these sort of threads, would you really do that if you did not care? take this with a pinch of salt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    You seem to be reading and responding to these sort of threads, would you really do that if you did not care? take this with a pinch of salt.
    Is it a crime to save someone 6 years of their time?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Justify that post of yours by showing proof that this is in deed the 10,000th thread about this topic. Exaggerating doesn't prove anything, basically you just keep talking and letting out the salt out while pretending to be one of "us". Don't use the term "us" because it seems like only you "does not care". If you can't even say anything polite/supportive then don't even post. It seems like you only go to threads to spread salt to satisfy your entertainment. C'mon dude don't act like a dev in sts by telling sts won't do anything and only care about money. It seems that way to you but why do u think they have released a new pvp map last 2 years ago? Maybe they're figuring something out to fix pvp right? And Me and My fellow pvpers job is to remind them about it. Go put ur salt somewhere else kid
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Same as always, we complain but makes any difference. They’re not going to disable awakens in PvP maps (awakens ruined PvP imo)

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Regifter View Post
    Justify that post of yours by showing proof that this is in deed the 10,000th thread about this topic. Exaggerating doesn't prove anything, basically you just keep talking and letting out the salt out while pretending to be one of "us". Don't use the term "us" because it seems like only you "does not care". If you can't even say anything polite/supportive then don't even post. It seems like you only go to threads to spread salt to satisfy your entertainment. C'mon dude don't act like a dev in sts by telling sts won't do anything and only care about money. It seems that way to you but why do u think they have released a new pvp map last 2 years ago? Maybe they're figuring something out to fix pvp right? And Me and My fellow pvpers job is to remind them about it. Go put ur salt somewhere else kid
    I'm not trying to defend him but this person you're quoting, had been fighting for this "PvP Revival" ever since, (I think even before you know AL ever existed). He has also done so many attempts to discuss the issue, even suggested countless remedies but as usual, never heard by STS.

And it is true that this entirety of your thread has already been said by a lot people in this community. Nothing new. Nothing happened. Perhaps, you should consider searching and carefully read alike threads before posting this for the nth time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Enraged For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

2012 is the year I knew AL btw. Just Quit because i thought it was boring then came back to give it a chance because I saw friends playing it. Well in that case if he really was fighting for it then he has my respect a little.
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

To be fair the PvP event they had for lvl 15 was during 2015-2016 so they didn’t believe pvp to be dead if they hosted an entire event for it with endgame pvp at lvl 41 also being pretty big so I wouldn’t keep saying dead for 6 years mabye like 4 years at most and they added new pvp maps so in all u can’t really say that pvp can’t be revived I don’t think there’s an active enough area of pvp for them to see how to make proper adjustments also its enough people talking about it at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post
    Same as always, we complain but makes any difference. They’re not going to disable awakens in PvP maps (awakens ruined PvP imo)

If they disable awakenings more people will quit. They need rescaled for low lvls, not removed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Salty...

You're just a little late to the party (by 6 years to be exact).

The 10,000th thread on the exact same topic. Hell, even the exact same words. What makes you better than the 9,999 others before you?

Do you have STS in your pockets or something?
    Read more, Cinco gave a word about this pvp, The Honor PVP, thank lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'd they remove the awakes the pvp will be active again

Изпратено от моят Redmi 7 с помощта на Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    If they disable awakenings more people will quit. They need rescaled for low lvls, not removed.

They can create a new PvP game mode, with disabled awakens, and maybe without pets (just like Festerfang).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post
    They can create a new PvP game mode, with disabled awakens, and maybe without pets (just like Festerfang).

This idea has been on my mind for such a long time and I’m sure many others thought the same thing. I don’t see the problem with creating a separate pvp mode where the community suggestions are implemented. They can still keep the old mode and maps, and this new mode can be separate. It can even start off as a trial run or event where in this mode the awakes are disabled or there are new pvp gears that we can try out— or just something new that would make pvp fun again. It doesn’t have to be permanent, we just need a trial run to see if ppl will come back.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathlyreaper For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    This idea has been on my mind for such a long time and I’m sure many others thought the same thing. I don’t see the problem with creating a separate pvp mode where the community suggestions are implemented. They can still keep the old mode and maps, and this new mode can be separate. It can even start off as a trial run or event where in this mode the awakes are disabled or there are new pvp gears that we can try out— or just something new that would make pvp fun again. It doesn’t have to be permanent, we just need a trial run to see if ppl will come back.

Yeah, this us a good idea, Devs just need to give some attention to PvP.

Would be awesome if we have PvP events (without awakes) with cool prizes like banners, itens, etc...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I really hope devs are even reading threads. Or they are just reading the threads that question the new updates and not the major needs...
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    That will never happen, because many players are dummy and cheating

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk