Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the reason why it is the best expansion

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default the reason why it is the best expansion

I have never seen an update so beautiful, so perfect, so beautiful x2... The maps are so difficult that it gives us a lot of time to be at home talking with colleagues, lazing in the exclusive 2020 chair, having a beer with my chef "elMotas "live life outside sitting" corduroy "in the garden and the best .. playing my instruments that in case you were little YAAAAA FIX IT FOR GOD I CANNOT PLAY ANYTHING ON THE NEW MAP IS VERY DIFFICULT

Enviado desde mi LGLS755 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Try to play it or even maps from previous expansion as a warrior in currently state, experience is way different than "perfect".

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perq View Post
    Try to play it or even maps from previous expansion as a warrior in currently state, experience is way different than "perfect".
    the worst thing is that they gave the creatures and bosses a benefit when they were already very strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Umbrella maker: why rainy season is the best season!!!

Sunscreen manufacturer:

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    YAAAAA FIX IT FOR GOD I CANNOT PLAY ANYTHING ON THE NEW MAP IS VERY DIFFICULT
    Try to play this on a warrior. These maps are easy as hell for rog and mage, I am currently in the editing process of showing a rog vs war speed run in map 3 of the new 81 maps. Here is a teaser, war takes 1 hour 32 mins to solo 1700 str and rog takes 13~ mins to solo 1400 dex.

I will never see the day a warrior is able to solo this boss.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NxboShuPUM

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

While so many ppl made threads about expansion, marked that something definitelly went wrong with balance and some fix is needed u do this thread and calling us criers and drama makers. Why? There is no point of u doing this thread. You dont see the problem, because your class didnt get affected. I saw many op warriors who just quitted, or who moved to other class, some also just staying in the city and dont want to lvl up cause our class is useless. While stacking procs got removed warrior lost not only damage, but also everything needed to be tank. We dont want to nerf your class, we want to get the axe+aegis stack at least or something which will make us able to enjoy new content same as other classes.
    And if u will tell me something that rogues were weak at 76 while they were on every hydra, orrick lb and some could do around 40 solo wave on evg then i wont treat u serious

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Try to play this on a warrior. These maps are easy as hell for rog and mage, I am currently in the editing process of showing a rog vs war speed run in map 3 of the new 81 maps. Here is a teaser, war takes 1 hour 32 mins to solo 1700 str and rog takes 13~ mins to solo 1400 dex.

I will never see the day a warrior is able to solo this boss.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NxboShuPUM
    Why don't you better do a comparison of what a rogue did in the war 76 comparison at that time? Stop crying seriously, kid. The warriors killed everything in 3 seconds. The rogue didn't do that when the maximum was level 76 (rule out your case, you have a lot of gold to equip, don't mention yourself as an "example").
    I can't believe you're stupid enough to waste 2 hours trying it knowing that the game is for team play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Why don't you better do a comparison of what a rogue did in the war 76 comparison at that time? Stop crying seriously, kid. The warriors killed everything in 3 seconds. The rogue didn't do that when the maximum was level 76 (rule out your case, you have a lot of gold to equip, don't mention yourself as an "example").
    I can't believe you're stupid enough to waste 2 hours trying it knowing that the game is for team play.
    Oh back with the insults I see. You are the one complaining about the maps being too hard when I am using a 1400 dex rog to easily solo them. Rogs were nuking mobs before 81 expan, you just had to know how to play the class correctly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perq View Post
    While so many ppl made threads about expansion, marked that something definitelly went wrong with balance and some fix is needed u do this thread and calling us criers and drama makers. Why? There is no point of u doing this thread. You dont see the problem, because your class didnt get affected. I saw many op warriors who just quitted, or who moved to other class, some also just staying in the city and dont want to lvl up cause our class is useless. While stacking procs got removed warrior lost not only damage, but also everything needed to be tank. We dont want to nerf your class, we want to get the axe+aegis stack at least or something which will make us able to enjoy new content same as other classes.
    And if u will tell me something that rogues were weak at 76 while they were on every hydra, orrick lb and some could do around 40 solo wave on evg then i wont treat u serious
    all classes were affected I died like 600 times since it started, I don't complain about dying or betting buff, that's fine by me "
    on the subject of warriors ... if your case is sad they do not let you use 2 weapons such as rogue and magicians
    that should solve it
    But for now the problem is that even. not even a class no longer works, it takes up to 4 minutes in the boss with more colleagues
    I complain about the current update, the buff for creatures and bosses is very strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I think dev did that to make all class join and unite together but always there is a fight between rogue user and warior user, if the balance is true need to be equal all, all class has a rage ulti just like war but our ulti is uncontrollable, we dont need ultimate aim in 1 shot you cannot control and shoot it on mobs insted on boss, our dagger has only 70-80% proc chance but axe is 100% chance, and for warior need to increase the armor cap so they cannot die easly on new map. But it is better to unite the class to make all happy and enjoy the challenges while we run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

And one more thing a rogue must really be strong crit damage and dps of the because it is easy to die so they must kill the opponent quickly and fast too, the warior is for survival in case the rogue and mage dies the opponent boss will not reset,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

all classes were affected I died like 600 times since it started, I don't complain about dying or betting buff, that's fine by me "
    on the subject of warriors ... if your case is sad they do not let you use 2 weapons such as rogue and magicians
    that should solve it
    But for now the problem is that even. not even a class no longer works, it takes up to 4 minutes in the boss with more colleagues
    I complain about the current update, the buff for creatures and bosses is very strong
    You're overreacting smh. I ran multiple dungeons with barely geared people (taint set, old arcanes) and it's not as bad as you make it seem. My awakes are ms, I run with 1.3k dex stat and is still able to finish it smoothly.

However, the update is kind of unnecessary imho, it just made the new content a bit harder for everybody. Idk if this was an attempt to include warriors in parties, but if that's the case, they gotta do more than just increasing mobs and boss HP. Warriors have nothing else to offer but horn of renew atm.
    Last edited by Aldous; 09-22-2021 at 12:30 AM.
    amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

You are altavista? Wow, glad to meet you here 🥺

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    You're overreacting smh. I ran multiple dungeons with barely geared people (taint set, old arcanes) and it's not as bad as you make it seem. My awakes are ms, I run with 1.3k dex stat and is still able to finish it smoothly.

However, the update is kind of unnecessary imho, it just made the new content a bit harder for everybody. Idk if this was an attempt to include warriors in parties, but if that's the case, they gotta do more than just increasing mobs and boss HP. Warriors have nothing else to offer but horn of renew atm.
    I played so much that I almost touched 8k points, it is normal that I die a lot (?)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terapan View Post
    You are altavista? Wow, glad to meet you here 🥺
    who are you XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I played so much that I almost touched 8k points, it is normal that I die a lot (?)
    Try being cautious and not just rambo all the time? As a rogue you have way too many options, "kiting" for one works best.
    amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Here is the video. https://youtu.be/vxjqCiXNrEM

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    Try being cautious and not just rambo all the time? As a rogue you have way too many options, "kiting" for one works best.
    ahahahahahahahaha of course when I don't miss a hit by mistake and they reflect instant death

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Here is the video. https://youtu.be/vxjqCiXNrEM

Okay so i watched your video and i noticed a big red flag.....

The reason your war dealt so little damage compared to the rogue was because you allowed the metal crabs to lower your damage stats with their charged attack.

Whilst your rogue dodged most of them.....

Why not make a new video while you dodge the damage debuffs? Genuinely curious now if all the warriors here saying wars don't deal damage don't even bother dodging the crabs damage debuff attacks.........

I myself always dodge their attacks and i deal huge amounts of damage as a 1.3k str warrior. 17k hp and 4.1k damage
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 09-22-2021 at 02:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Okay so i watched you video and i noticed a big red flag.....

The reason your war dealt so little damage compared to the rogue was because you allowed the metal crabs to lower your damage stats with their charged attack.

Whilst your rogue dodged most of them.....

Why not make a new video while you dodge the damage debuffs? Genuinely curious now if all the warriors here saying wars don't deal damage don't even bother dodging the crabs damage debuff attacks.........
    The juggernaut should resist damage reduction debuffs. But still vs the boss my damage is the same as my damage towards the mobs there. Dodging attacks as a warrior isn't possible though. I watched the vid, the only time I really got dmg debuffed was at the start, I used jugger in every group of mobs so I did not get any damage reduction from them.

Last edited by Encryptions; 09-22-2021 at 01:48 AM.