Thread: 1v1??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

not me. it's a TEAM game! if you want the sissy "ready?", "ready", "call ur target", "go itsi", "ok, go wvhills", "gf", "gf", etc. Then go to PL. Call me a teamer but if I see someone in a fight I will jump in and help. Whether or not I get the kill, I hope to save my TEAMMATE a death. I hope you all continue to do the same for me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
    not me. it's a TEAM game! if you want the sissy "ready?", "ready", "call ur target", "go itsi", "ok, go wvhills", "gf", "gf", etc. Then go to PL. Call me a teamer but if I see someone in a fight I will jump in and help. Whether or not I get the kill, I hope to save my TEAMMATE a death. I hope you all continue to do the same for me.
    o.o you don't understand, I'd like to have a 1v1 option. if I see a teammate close to death I'll surely jump to their aide. I'd just like to see a 1v1 option so we could deal with gloaters who are only good in gangs, but 1v1 would also be fun, don't you think? To really see whos at the top.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Duh of course! Sometimes we might get to see in the current pvp system where just 2 or even 1 person Pwn multiple members of the other team, even if rarer on ctf which shows more beast than 1 vs 1. 1 vs 1 just means usually just similar level ppl would play.
    Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GreedyTop View Post
    So True... I would love to see a DM "Type" Arena that is for 1 on 1 and people can join as spectators to watch... How cool would that be!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...I would probably only use that for builds testing (R & D )
    DL 36 ... Qingstana (qing>Flareblitz>Gilgameshqing), DL 35 Kingsan Crusadin', DL 22 Arkbringaqing My arse arse. (btw aka Twinker)