Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2021-06-04 Content Update (283786)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Although speed of phail may not have changed it is making event run alot slower because no one wants to stay right on it they rather kill enemies. The way the phail moves you have to move like an inch worm to the next stop which is what is slowing down the event. Those who speed farm like myself want to enter event run through kill all enemies and move to the next run . The drop rate seems to have decreased with this update also. It was already hard to get drops as it is even being green and red wings. Now its nearly impossible to get drops of those colors let alone the rare ones black and purple. Is there no other way to fix the exploit issue besides making the entire event run way slower? Most people are very disappointed with this update and have been complaining on game and alot of people have given up on trying to do the event. Before update i could get 10k points in about 3-4 hours now its taking me most of the day with very little breaks just because we have to wait around for people to join or because we have to run back to the phail like 20 times ro get it to move forward. Please consider finding a different way to to fix the exploit issue and remove this update ��

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hallowickedz View Post
    Although speed of phail may not have changed it is making event run alot slower because no one wants to stay right on it they rather kill enemies. The way the phail moves you have to move like an inch worm to the next stop which is what is slowing down the event. Those who speed farm like myself want to enter event run through kill all enemies and move to the next run . The drop rate seems to have decreased with this update also. It was already hard to get drops as it is even being green and red wings. Now its nearly impossible to get drops of those colors let alone the rare ones black and purple. Is there no other way to fix the exploit issue besides making the entire event run way slower? Most people are very disappointed with this update and have been complaining on game and alot of people have given up on trying to do the event. Before update i could get 10k points in about 3-4 hours now its taking me most of the day with very little breaks just because we have to wait around for people to join or because we have to run back to the phail like 20 times ro get it to move forward. Please consider finding a different way to to fix the exploit issue and remove this update ��
    Exactly that !
    Make game mate