Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Even Bosses Get Lonely, Too Contest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere:486196
    Quote Originally Posted by javier995:481144
    Both those bosses can't be soloed(again in the lvl range).
    Herc solo'd miner at level 17 i believe, and also solo'd mf at 35. Just sayin

Back on topic, let's see some more entries! How bout someone does.. Junkie Cash?

Lol nice for him! He must've had lots of stims! Although I was referring more to the newer players. Lol

Give me more entriesD:<!!
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Name: phoenixking

Boss:vular ticker
    Age:i am 120 years in our vular years but in the arrogant meat sacks 50 years
    Occipation:i got a mean beat with my drums during vular hour at midnight
    Hobbies: organism eating speed contest, dancing to old school hip hop, playing pocket legends in my spare time i have a bear :]
    Dream date: this is tough, well i would love to go to a alive in yo tummy restuarant and eat the critters have fun with them and crack some funny jokes after that a nice walk through a whole town would be nice, i like talking about my feelings. Then a nice drink of meaty juice and some nice hip hop dancing ontop of our targets bahahhaahhahahaha
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Haha, this seems fun! i'll give it a shot(:

Name- Axanii

Boss- Director Bot
    Age- You can't put an age on my beauty! The gall! (Or you can refer to me as the almighty immortal one).

Occupation-
    Don't let my title fool you- I'm actually a supermodel. If you don't believe me, check the rankings of World's Most Beautiful Robots. I took number one home to Mama Bootiful-Bot (She blessed me with such smooth engines ). I'm also on the rankings of World's Most Beautiful Women. In case you're wondering, Jessica Alba has got nothing on me. I one upped her on rankings. Who's your robot daddy (or mommy, I guess)?!
    I know, I know- you're probably wondering why I don't show up on the catwalks. I just don't want my beauty and grace to outshine the lovely angels of Victoria Secret. Le sigh~ so considerate (I got my manners from Daddy Bashful-Bot )
    Oh yeah, I also direct. You know Titanic? I was mentoring James Cameron at the time. Ya,know.

Hobbies-
    My occupations are my dream, passion, life, water (and all necessities you humans would need to function). But I guess I'll let you in on a couple of hobbies. Cause you're being graced in my presence.. of text.
    -Yoga. How else do you think I keep such good shape? Even Kim Kardashian gave me envious looks. Sorry, girlfriend~
    -Swimming. I train with Michael Phelps on a regular basis. We're bbfs4lyfe, yo. I told you I'm invincible. I can survive, tread, doggy-paddle, backstroke in pure H2O baby (My moves in the deep blue chlorine infested waters are beautiful too).
    -You want to know more? We should go out sometime then.... SPEAKING OF WHICH!

Dream Date-
    Oh oh oh my! First of all, you must have the build, charisma, voice, muscles and height of Johnny Depp.
    ok fine, I'll settle for an Orlando Bloom standard too. gosh.
    I'm a sensitive, shy and cute robot so I need a man who can take charge. But I want us to do the following (in.order.I.mean.it.)
    1. Dinner in Paris. Romantic, romantic!
    2. Belly Dance in India. I told you I have great curves. Not to mention I can work the outfits.
    3. Walk the entire Great Wall of China. I must burn off the carbs!

(Interval!! I need time for my daily beautifying grease session. Alright. I'm good)

4. Out-door movie. This way, my beautiful shiny head doesn't block anyone. So considerate. Bless you, papa.
    5. A stroll under the moonlight. I look even better with the luminescent rays of the white circle shining upon my defined square cheekbones.
    6. DDR. No one can beat me. My metallic extensions are BEAST.
    7. Back home. And watch Titanic AND all the bonus features for the 546756(8098&*^&^&^&02854 time. It never gets old.

but seriously Johnny, (or Orlando), call me. I'm tired of having operatives, commandos and engineers dent my magnificent shell.

--------------------------
    oh god. I'm sorry it came out so lengthy. But I had so much fun!
    Thanks for hosting CanonicalKoi! Real nice of you~

While I was always defeating him, he always struck me as the sassy type. Maybe it's because how he orders us to act if we ever want to defeat him lololol.
    "It's time to act!"
    no.
    -died-

edit- Just realized Director Bot's a huge pot of hypocrisy and heresy. Shattered his image. Oh well.
    Last edited by Volarisii; 11-20-2011 at 11:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default random

Name:miner macguirk

Age:forgot *scaratches head* hmmm go ask mf hes my dad -.-
    Occupation:stuffing myself with KFC to looking 100times bigger and better the commandos
    Hobbieslaying football with ardons rivet muhahaha shhhh and breathing on dans level 36 vanity helms
    Dream date: walking vular mother to stash terminal(where I live) from giving birth to her 100000 vular dog-child and YES I said VULAR MOTHER not your so...GET OFF MY TURF!!!!!!

Ign: abbasjammy,abbasjamy,abbasjammmy idk which one I'll be on lol
    Last edited by abbasjammmy; 11-19-2011 at 05:39 PM.
    SL:Abbasjammy 46 opp Abbasjammmy 46 comm Abbasjamy
    45 eng Irushrushers 25 pvper crstore money 2010 player yup thats right im an old timer B-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volarisii View Post
    Haha, this seems fun! i'll give it a shot(:

Name- Axanii

Boss- Director Bot
    Age- You can't put an age on my beauty! The gall! (Or you can refer to me as the almighty immortal one).

Occupation-
    Don't let my title fool you- I'm actually a supermodel. If you don't believe me, check the rankings of World's Most Beautiful Robots. I took number one home to Mama Bootiful-Bot (She blessed me with such smooth engines ). I'm also on the rankings of World's Most Beautiful Women. In case you're wondering, Jessica Alba has got nothing on me. I one upped her on rankings. Who's your robot daddy (or mommy, I guess)?!
    I know, I know- you're probably wondering why I don't show up on the catwalks. I just don't want my beauty and grace to outshine the lovely angels of Victoria Secret. Le sigh~ so considerate (I got my manners from Daddy Bashful-Bot )
    Oh yeah, I also direct. You know Titanic? I was mentoring James Cameron at the time. Ya,know.

Hobbies-
    My occupations are my dream, passion, life, water (and all necessities you humans would need to function). But I guess I'll let you in on a couple of hobbies. Cause you're being graced in my presence.. of text.
    -Yoga. How else do you think I keep such good shape? Even Kim Kardashian gave me envious looks. Sorry, girlfriend~
    -Swimming. I train with Michael Phelps on a regular basis. We're bbfs4lyfe, yo. I told you I'm invincible. I can survive, tread, doggy-paddle, backstroke in pure H2O baby (My moves in the deep blue chlorine infested waters are beautiful too).
    -You want to know more? We should go out sometime then.... SPEAKING OF WHICH!

Dream Date-
    Oh oh oh my! First of all, you must have the build, charisma, voice, muscles and height of Johnny Depp.
    ok fine, I'll settle for an Orlando Bloom standard too. gosh.
    I'm a sensitive, shy and cute robot so I need a man who can take charge. But I want us to do the following
    (in.order.I.mean.it.)
    1. Dinner in Paris. Romantic, romantic!
    2. Belly Dance in India. I told you I have great curves. Not to mention I can work the outfits.
    3. Walk the entire Great Wall of China. I must burn off the carbs!

(Interval!! I need time for my daily beautifying grease session. Alright. I'm good)

4. Out-door movie. This way, my beautiful shiny head doesn't block anyone. So considerate. Bless you, papa.
    5. A stroll under the moonlight. I look even better with the luminescent rays of the white circle shining upon my defined square cheekbones.
    6. DDR. No one can beat me. My metallic extensions are BEAST.
    7. Back home. And watch Titanic AND all the bonus features for the 546756(8098&*^&^&^&02854 time. It never gets old.
    but seriously Johnny, (or Orlando), call me. I'm tired of having operatives, commandos and engineers dent my magnificent shell.

--------------------------
    oh god. I'm sorry it came out so lengthy. But I had so much fun!
    Thanks for hosting CanonicalKoi! Real nice of you~

While I was always defeating him, he always struck me as the sassy type. Maybe it's because how he orders us to act if
    we ever want to defeat him lololol.
    "It's time to act!"
    no.
    -died-
    I laughed so hard all the way through this. If I was judging, we'd already have a winner right here.
    Zakalwe, level 40 Scorn Engineer, Officer in Dark Legion
    Zakalwe, level 25 Vampire, member of Dark Legion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Haha, thanks so much Chairmaker.

At least I know my pathetic attempt at comedy worked for one person!

I was a little worried with using all these celebrities but I mean... couldn't hurt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Deadline is swiftly approaching. Just prior to midnight tomorrow night and it all turns into a pumpkin like Cinderella's coach. Speaking of Cinderella, she found her match so get busy and help a boss out, would ya?
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Name- Apollo

Boss: Whacked Out Juicer

1. Occupation: I was originally working with Jamba Juice, but they fired me. Why? I was too creative. Apparently, those recipes that I drop aren't meant for smoothies, but rather for gear. No wonder people complained that they had extremely high iron levels and couldn't get past airport security. All that metal must have been devastating! Now? My occupation is Rebecca Black's Secretary and Ke$ha's secretary. Somebody has to keep those eccentric tastes of music flowing! I grind them power smoothies daily which end up having an extraordinary effect on their minds that lets Ke$ha and Rebecca come up with extraordinary music videos. Don't y'all remember "It's Friday!" Yep, that was all me. Can we say top ten!?

2. Hobbies: Running from those hungry farmers trying to steal my recipes! NOBODY must know my recipes for fame! Ke$ha and Rebecca Black are enough for the world as it is! If you farmers want to be famous, get in line behind Lady Gaga; she called dibs as her last few debuts have been flops. I mean, since when does she think it's a good idea to be nearly nekkid on stage!? Ridiculous, I should give her my famous smoothie immediately!

3. Dream Date: Anybody who doesn't need use of my smoothies. Please, find me just one. Also, Jamba Juice, don't you regret that you fired me now? I told you Mr. Chairman! One sip of my juice would have brought you success!

4. Favorite Movie? Not yet out, I'm a narcissist, so until they make a movie I star in, I won't have a famous movie. Sorry boys and girls, but me and my smoothies are too good for you! P.S: Female Engineers, Operatives, and Commandos, stop showing me all that cleavage. It WILL NOT get you a discount on my smoothie, unless of course you are Jessica Alba in disguise.

5. Pet Peeves? Grammar. Watch this, pick the correct sentence based on grammar.

Selection A: A woman without her man is nothing.
    Selection B: A woman, with her, man is nothing.

Well, do you want to know which one is right? NONE! I told you I'm a narcissist, should have known better. Brad Pitt can have his Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston, whoever he is crushing on today. Somebody better not steal my heart though, it's mine and mine only! Quick question? Is it possible to cheat on yourself? If so, I think I owe an apology to myself.

ETA: Did I mention, my secret ingredient in my smoothies is mercury!
    Last edited by Zeus; 11-21-2011 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Grammar, my pet peeve. Don't judge my narcissism! Also, quick tip for paparazzi, Brad Pitt is still crushing on Mrs. Jolie!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Someone made me LOL, name will not be said. Lol funny stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    Who Who Who?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo:487661
    Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    Who Who Who?

Someone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Name ROYALDO
    Guild The Royal Guard

Boss: Mysterious Figure
    Age: ??? Currently unknown... He's mysterious for heavens sake!
    Occupation: Well that too is unknown... How would he be mysterious if i knew?
    Hobbies: Little is known about this too but an obvious one would be blowing up stuff
    Dream Date: Osama, another mysterious guy but he's dead so meh... (Or is he?)

Edit: added or is he? at dream date as i clicked submit accidentally before i could type the last part. Honest, cross my heart and scout's honour that i only put in (or is he?)...
    Last edited by The Royal Gaurd; 11-21-2011 at 09:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Less than 15 hours to go and I'm begging you guys--please help those lonely bosses!! Please??!? **turns on high-power puppy dog eyes** I'm out of ice cream and I just can't face another grocery store clerk with an ice cream-filled shopping cart. Sappy movies have been blaring every night. (Who the (expletive deleted) brought in a copy of "Titanic"? I think it was Miner--he's been saying the lines back in unison with the actors. And no, to answer your question, you don't "look a little like Leo DiCaprio.") Bad, bad atrocious love songs have replaced all the tunes on my iPad and iPod. Bad ones. (If I hear "Theme to Love Story" or "You Light Up My Life" one more time, heads are going to roll. I'm serious.) 3 of them got in a fight this morning because they all came to breakfast dressed up like Tom Cruise in 'Top Gun'. **sobs** Please. Find them a match. Get them a life. Get them OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!

**curls into fetal position and waits for it all to be over**
    Last edited by CanonicalKoi; 11-21-2011 at 12:33 PM. Reason: typoooooo
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CanonicalKoi:488060
    Less than 15 hours to go and I'm begging you guys--please help those lonely bosses!! Please??!? **turns on high-power puppy dog eyes** I'm out of ice cream and I just can't face another grocery store clerk with an ice cream-filled shopping cart. Sappy movies have been blaring every night. (Who the (expletive deleted) brought in a copy of "Titanic"? I think it was Miner--he's been saying the lines back in unison with the actors. And no, to answer your question, you don't "look a little like Leo DiCaprio.") Bad, bad atrocious love songs have replaced all the tunes on my iPad and iPod. Bad ones. (If I hear "Theme to Love Story" or "You Light Up My Life" one more time, heads are going to roll. I'm serious.) 3 of them got in a fight this morning because they all came to breakfast dressed up like Tom Cruise in 'Top Gun'. **sobs** Please. Find them a match. Get them a life. Get them OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!

**curls into fetal position and waits for it all to be over**

Loads nuke launcher* Where they at?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Name: XDarkstarxxx
    Guild: Infinite Union

Boss: Miner Mcguirk

Age: 90 Years old... Or so I was told by my creators...Maybe a little older...

Occupation: I'm a waitress at Red Lobster and also I dress as Santa Clause during the holiday season at the mall (Right accross from JC Penny) so you know...

Hobbies: Well as you all know I'm a little overweight, so I have been going to planet fitness everyday. "They have a wall that says, the judgement free zone, but when I walked in the first time, they looked at me and laughed" but w.e as long as they don't touch me I'm good. Anyways I like working hard, I love to meditate, it helps me calm down for the next rounds of humans in delta 7 as they always end up fighting me and killing me. I love playing man hunt and watching humans get knocked down by rocks... As well as watching the MTV music awards, "How much I love Chris Brown...just saying my God" Don't act like you don't like him....

"with you, with you, with you, and I will never try to deny, that you're my whole life and if you ever let me go I will die, so I won't front...." Leave me alone I'm trying to singgggg duuuh... Ok fine I'll move on to next question....

Dream Date: Eeh... Well of course meet Chris Breeezzyyy my favorite singer duuh... But to be honest I would love to go out with Dynastar Assassin and make her leave that bubble cause seriously she needs to stop thinking she's bubble boy. "Dyna you're not in a movie honey". Moving on..duuh... I want to take a trip to New Jersey and meet Mike 'The Situation" and ask him to help me get abs like his, so I can look like a Juice Gorilla, that way I can look very attractive for Jwow and snookie... Who knows I maybe part of the next episodes of Jersey Shore... Also a nice dinner with Vin Diesel and Paul Walker,"I might be in the next Fast & Furious"... Duuh don't you guys know I'm a Superstar... "You humans keep killing me and making me famous".. BTW, Tunne tonight I'm gonna be in Family guy... Playing the role of your drunk uncle...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

**hugs Javier** THANK YOU!!!! Another day or so, and I'd be ever-so grateful if you'd fire that rascal. Just give me enough time to evacuate me , the bunny and my chocolate stash (that they haven't found so far).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

NAME: Davados

BOSS: Mysterious Figure

OCCUPATION: Im a POPTHAR, on about the thame level ath Brittany Thpearth and Miley Thyruth. Ocathonally, I work part time at thum nathy rethurant called "McDonald'th". Juth nathy. Eventually, I got fired for trying to mug Al Pathino in the ball pit. Tho, now im thtuck ath a cult leader.

HOBBIES: I enjoy ecthecuting hothtages, thinging with my Walkman on, programing my procthimity mines, prank calling shut-inth, and danthing to old Billy Othan albums.

DREAM DATE: Firtht of all, thomeone who doethnt make fun of my lithp. If I were to pick between Jethica Alba and Megan Focth, I'd pick both, and date them on different nighths!
    Firtht, I would really love a cathual thtrole through the Blackthtar Concourthe, followed by a dinner at "Luigi'th", where I would eat "Vular Ala Carte". After thith ecthuisite dining, I would jutht love to introduthe her *cough* to my mother and poppa. After thith, we could jutht relacthe on Numa Prime in the Narrowth, watching the thtarth while laying in the thoft , cool thand. Thith would be the perfect date for me!

PS... Javi, its Arth!!!
    Last edited by Depactos; 11-22-2011 at 02:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm gunna put one in but it may be too late

Name : Ciaba
    Guild : Unguild

Boss : Mysterious Figure (AKA Bathroom Bob!)

Occupation : I absolutely love to sing in te shower darlings in my pink bathrobe mind you.... Makes me feel so absolutely beautiful in the morning before I go off and give away pinks to my friends!!!

Hobbies : I rather like playing tennis.... But my all time favourite is flashing at people !!!! Can u guess what is under there?!?!?!?

Dream date : *looks around* don't like to say this in vase they are listening but there's this person they call them Asommers...... OMGOSH dream date or what!!!!!! But failing that I guess somone like Director bot that bottmom is to die for !

Thanks cannon!!
    Last edited by Purist; 11-22-2011 at 07:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Dang, Ciaba, you missed the deadline about 5.5 hours. ((( It's hard when everyone's in different time zones.

In any case, thanks to everyone for your entries! The judges will be deliberating away and I'll post in the thread here as soon as they can give me their decision.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol I posted for fun !