Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New jewel farming system, ideas, toughts..what to change and what to keep

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    596 Posts

First off it wasn’t balanced at all. Only warrior n mage with particular gears n pet were successful. Imo if jewel farmers weren’t so greedy with prices, ppl wouldn’t have complained. I was happy enuff buying from auction til prices skyrocketed. So I feel those farmers shot themselves in the foot and now we are all screwed. That’s my view like it or not.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

ree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    First off it wasn’t balanced at all. Only warrior n mage with particular gears n pet were successful. Imo if jewel farmers weren’t so greedy with prices, ppl wouldn’t have complained. I was happy enuff buying from auction til prices skyrocketed. So I feel those farmers shot themselves in the foot and now we are all screwed. That’s my view like it or not.

Balanced I meant the economy (jewel prices been stable for so so long). For the old jewel farm it was only necessary make a warrior lv 66, I don't think that was too hard. Anyway I didn't ask who's fault for this changement (to avoid any fight on forum xD) just how to make this new system working, cause as you said, jewel prices will skyrocket cause, as for now, there s no way to farm them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    596 Posts

The economy was hyper inflated by the farmers prices. Where’s the “balance “ in that? Oh I get it.... the balance in their bank accounts. Rofl.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Rogues can farm them too u know. All class can jewel farm it's just maybe destined that warriors took the best place to jewel farm because wars can tank dmg and do little dmg to enemies. I tried all class for jewel farm and it is good but before the nerf of jewel farm mage and rogues just dont get profit from doing jewel farm. Since when did the price of jewels skyrocket? Ive been jewel farming for the past 3 months and it never did for a fact the price is going down. Mostly weak fury 1k-1.3k, weak mind 1.1k-1.5k, weak fin 2.5-3k that was for a long time but when awake event was coming the prices went down so quickly. It went weak fury 900-1.2k, weak mind 1.1-1.3k, weak fin 1.9k-2.3k. I dont see where we jewel farmers being greedy to rise prices, the prices are from u consumers of our jewels. If low consumers the prices will go down, it is just supply and demand kind of thing. And now that jewel farm is dead then i know for sure jewel prices will skyrocket for real because nobody will farm it and players will have to farm their own. I already uninstalled the game because of this nerf so idk the prices of jewels this time. Also, if u will just reply to me that i'm crying and ranting that my jewel farm is dead my reply is yes, I am ranting because I just lost 130+m on jewel farm and now I cant sell those back with the same price thanks to the nerf.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nu.exe For This Useful Post: