Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Helix return

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Yes sts brought back the most rarest items the game ever had which were bvh n bt. Yes they brought back LEVEL CAP pets (even recolored some of them). Why they don’t bring back helix? Who knows this has always been an ongoing debate and I think they should just bring it back either recolored or not to stop this kinda discussions (arguments).

And for those that say it’s not fair well Imagine how the only 5 lucky people in game felt when their one of a kind gems were brought back? I knew some of those originals and they quit game n were extremely upset but still came back. Yeah it will upset some peeps but tbh I don’t think sts will take much of a loss. In fact old players who forgot or quit dl back then came back rushing to get those gems when they found out they were brought back. So to cut this short, people who have played this game long will always come back even if they get ripped off lmao. (Example me) and as a result of the previous situations MORE will even come back.
    Last edited by Tinkerbelldoll; 08-03-2020 at 05:52 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    Yes sts brought back the most rarest items the game ever had which were bvh n bt. Yes they brought back LEVEL CAP pets (even recolored some of them). Why they don’t bring back helix? Who knows this has always been an ongoing debate and I think they should just bring it back either recolored or not to stop this kinda discussions (arguments).

And for those that say it’s not fair well Imagine how the only 5 lucky people in game felt when their one of a kind gems were brought back? I knew some of those originals and they quit game n were extremely upset but still came back. Yeah it will upset some peeps but tbh I don’t think sts will take much of a loss. In fact old players who forgot or quit dl back then came back rushing to get those gems when they found out they were brought back. So to cut this short, people who have played this game long will always come back even if they get ripped off lmao. (Example me) and as a result of the previous situations MORE will even come back.
    Players that have helix already always crying cause if it come back they won't be able to charge ppl billions for the ugly *** weapon. Like I'm lvl 51 what do I need a lvl 26 weapon for just to be a snob in game

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Exactly! I dont understand this obsession with Helix. You would think players would want and ask for new high lvl weapons/gems that actually make you alot stronger and benefit your character instead of an old low lvl weapon just for its flashy effects. I guess its an ego boost just to own it and stand around in the streets with it lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrWizardlord View Post
    Exactly! I dont understand this obsession with Helix. You would think players would want and ask for new high lvl weapons/gems that actually make you alot stronger and benefit your character instead of an old low lvl weapon just for its flashy effects. I guess its an ego boost just to own it and stand around in the streets with it lol
    IKR and 30k plat lmfaoo that’s over $3000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't see a point in bringing an item that was from a level cap from back then with no benefits other than just for show. i would prefer something new being added into the game than bringing back old items back.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mandolorian View Post
    I don't see a point in bringing an item that was from a level cap from back then with no benefits other than just for show. i would prefer something new being added into the game than bringing back old items back.
    You don't say. Mate read every comment before commenting so you don't embarrasse yourself, that was the whole point of bringing it back. To fix the market prices. You get it now lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post: