So I been thinking alot about this, why do players have to play other games to get platinum.. platinum is one of the main currency's to actually be really really good at the game, because this is what is happening when you make players play other games for the most important currency in the game, I had t p about 8 different people from my home town try arcane legends and they loved it, they played for a couple months straight, then they realized they were gonna need platinum, so what did they start doing??? They started playing other games to get platinum, then shortly after that they all found a new game to play and they quit arcane legends, now I don't know one person in my home town to play with because they all found different games, i could almost guarantee that 80% of the players that have quit arcane legends, quit because of having to play other games for platinum, this has actually happened with me, I use to play arcane everyday, every hour and then I wanted to get platinum, I started playing all the games too get platinum and what do you think happened next?? I found another game and I haven't been on arcane legends for more then 3-5 minutes a day, I have spent so much money on this other game since I've downloaded it that it's ridiculous, if players could actually earn platinum by playing the game its for, that would be awesome, because the longer you go bout making people play other games for it, the more players you are gonna lose.. and this is coming from someone as myself that spent nearly 400-500 a month on arcane, and since I downloaded this other game, I haven't purchased anything on arcane since.. this really should be addressed and people should be able to only BUY platinum or EARN platinum through the GAME it's for

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk