Thread: VoteKick Option For PvP!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    Instant disagree. No chance. I'm not willing to enter pvp and get vote kicked by any random people there are only maybe because they don't want me there, you must be dreaming lol. See why I told you before to leave anything related to pvp alone and not suggest things? You're embrassaring yourself.

Plus if you didn't know, there is no such thing in the game as " 1 versus 1 ". There is DEATH MATCH and CAPTURE THE FLAG. Let me help you, if you want to 1 versus 1 there other maps you can go to such as the forbidden maps which are not as active as normal maps.

PS: You should ask what do we the pvp community also think, js. We players are a main part and Cinco surely wants what's best for us and the game.
    u never agreed to anything i said XD

umm its based of THE MAJORITY OF VOTES not 1 not 2 BUT THE MAJORITY also it helps kick out alt sitters

and u are SO SO right for the first time i agree with u

lemme refix what i said above so u can be satisfied

alrighty
    PS: You should ask what do we the pvp community also think, js. We players are a main part and Cinco surely wants what's best for us and the game.

DONE read the top msg
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    u never agreed to anything i said XD

umm its based of THE MAJORITY OF VOTES not 1 not 2 BUT THE MAJORITY also it helps kick out alt sitters

and u are SO SO right for the first time i agree with u

lemme refix what i said above so u can be satisfied

alrighty

DONE read the top msg
    Yes exactly based on the majority, and what If the majority is a whole team that wants to troll you from a specific guild dude ?? That was my point. You're slow and I have to explain every word I say.

Yes I didn't agree on anything you said so far and so wouldn't the developers because logically your ideas are BAD I have nothing against you, it's your ideas who are related to pvp that I'm against. Suggest something good and no one not even me will be able to say anything. Plus it's not like I come here to say no to this and that idea and leave. I literally tell you WHY no and give you examples each time, take my time to explain why this that and you don't seem to appreciate, all in your head is "oh she disagrees with everything I say" that's what someone slow would think. You even dare to say everyone say their opinion except me because truth hurts you lol. You don't want to hear a good reply that is straight forward, which is what you should be prepared for when you want to post on forums.

If you are not ready to hear certain opinions then don't post anything, because the forums after all is made mainly for the player base, not just to lurk around.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post: