Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: AL app on chrome broken? @Spacetime studios

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Question AL app on chrome broken? @Spacetime studios

@Spacetime studios

Today at night I've logged on and booted the game upon loading the game everything went smooth at the log in screen once i hit play the game took me to a update patching screen, i was like "Okay cool, the bug fixes have already been implemented, that was fast."

Then when i turned my head back to the screen it was literally downloading like 59+ update/patch files and i was like "Wow this is a big patch fix" and then when the game finally begun and i hit the big PLAY button i was on and then moved my char and oh my god the entire game slowed down a lot my ping was fine but the game itself was running incredibly slow I've restarted my PC my WiFi uninstalled the app and nothing changed, this has never happened to me before.

It was still very slow then after sometime of being online, the game immediately crashed and i got an error box.
    I've tried multiple times and the game just kept crashing and running extremely slow...
    Also i think the app either uninstalled itself or is buggy on chrome, to have to re-download all those patches we've had before...i'm not sure if new patches or old

Is any other PC user having the same issue like me? Or is it only me?
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 01-11-2018 at 01:59 PM. Reason: colors hurting eyes o_o

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    @Spacetime studios

Today at night I've logged on and booted the game upon loading the game everything went smooth at the log in screen once i hit play the game took me to a update patching screen, i was like "Okay cool, the bug fixes have already been implemented, that was fast."

Then when i turned my head back to the screen it was literally downloading like 59+ update/patch files and i was like "Wow this is a big patch fix" and then when the game finally begun and i hit the big PLAY button i was on and then moved my char and oh my god the entire game slowed down a lot my ping was fine but the game itself was running incredibly slow I've restarted my PC my WiFi uninstalled the app and nothing changed, this has never happened to me before.

It was still very slow then after sometime of being online, the game immediately crashed and i got an error box.
    I've tried multiple times and the game just kept crashing and running extremely slow...
    Also i think the app either uninstalled itself or is buggy on chrome, to have to re-download all those patches we've had before...i'm not sure if new patches or old

Is any other PC user having the same issue like me? Or is it only me?
    Patching everything with this update was expected (once).
    Can you pm me the log from the browser developer tools console for the crash?
    What kind of machine are you playing on (cpu/gpu)?

Also, can you see if the behavior is the same on firefox?
    Last edited by Futumsh; 01-11-2018 at 03:03 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

i had same many updates, atm have more lags, sounds became dirty (chrome user), friend (pc user too) said he has problems with graphics and lags (after those updates)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Tried to log on now, it says its under maintenance atm, and i just checked the chat box and thankfully the maintenance is official and not a bug phew!

I'll wait and see if the maintenance fixes this weird issue if not i'll pm you @Futumsh

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

It's been switched back to the old version by default when it comes back up, but this link will let you try the new version instead if you could get the console log of a crash for me:

http://account.spacetimestudios.com/...v=1.6.2.2-wasm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I had the same issues twice. I was in cryo runs and my browser stopped shut down. I came back and my friend looted core haha xd

Ty for the fix

Happened too on iPhone 7

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    this link will let you try the new version instead
    Then, how can we set screen resolution for that new link? Tyvm!!!

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AngryLucas View Post
    Then, how can we set screen resolution for that new link? Tyvm!!!
    same extra params as before, append &w=1280&h=720&aa=0 or whatever to the link.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

same extra params as before, append &w=1280&h=720&aa=0 or whatever to the link.
    I see, thanks for the info!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Thank you so much for the fix! Everything is back to normal now and works perfectly! <3 @Futumsh @Spacetime studios

Also, i tried to see if the crash occurs yet again but it took a while and nothing happened this time, it seems fine to me now! hehe @Futumsh

And again Thank you so much for the help! You guys Rock!!!!

PS: when the crash happened before i made this post i actually did open the console and saw the errors and nearly took a screen shot to pm a developer but i didn't take a screen shot cause i thought the machine info of the player was needed only instead of console and firefox test too! sorry my bad! @Futumsh

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

Thank you so much for the fix! Everything is back to normal now and works perfectly! <3 @Futumsh @Spacetime studios

Also, i tried to see if the crash occurs yet again but it took a while and nothing happened this time, it seems fine to me now! hehe @Futumsh

And again Thank you so much for the help! You guys Rock!!!!

PS: when the crash happened before i made this post i actually did open the console and saw the errors and nearly took a screen shot to pm a developer but i didn't take a screen shot cause i thought the machine info of the player was needed only instead of console and firefox test too! sorry my bad! @Futumsh
    Did you try it again with the link I posted above? The usual link / chrome app are the old version, which will eventually be replaced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Did you try it again with the link I posted above? The usual link / chrome app are the old version, which will eventually be replaced.
    Omg, ohhh okay ill try the link

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I have sent you a personal message with the info now.

And yes i have used the link of the new client you have provided. and got the crash results altho the game was acctually running smooth this time not sure how long until smooth to slow but still crashed!
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 01-11-2018 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Additional information.

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

I have sent you a personal message with the info now.

And yes i have used the link of the new client you have provided. and got the crash results altho the game was acctually running smooth this time not sure how long until smooth to slow but still crashed!
    Here's an updated link of the new version with that crash fixed:
    al wasm test client 1.6.2.3

Please check it out when you get a chance and see if you notice any other differences from the old version.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Here's an updated link of the new version with that crash fixed:
    al wasm test client 1.6.2.3

Please check it out when you get a chance and see if you notice any other differences from the old version.
    I've tested the clients you've provided to me and they both did run smoother then last time but sadly the movements of my character and button clicks/taps where delayed and sluggish the 1.6.2.2 clientTest was less sluggish then the 1.6.2.3 client, so far both of the clients haven't crashed like the first report. @Futumsh
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 01-11-2018 at 08:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

very weird, to me adding v1.6.2.3 is more sluggish than normal one without added parameter, even when i am running in empty guildhall, i can feel reduced framerate in the newer version, compared to normal one, also the color seems off, a bit lighter on newer one.

also, both version is sluggish when i farm jewel, a lot more frequent than before the update. i can see my attack not hitting enemies many times on the original version, but not in the latest version, almost all my hits are connecting. problem with the latest version is very bad framerate for me

good thing is when switching characters, accessing stash, and moving items, these new clients is a lot faster.

i'm using intel i7-5600U and using intel's onboard gpu
    Last edited by extrapayah; 01-12-2018 at 03:20 AM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

updated link, which should improve performance some:

al wasm test client

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

updated link, which should improve performance some:

al wasm test client
    I've tested the new client link and everything runs perfect! well...expect for the loading screen when you boot up the game it loads till like 87% and then the loading freezes for quite awhile and then casually keeps loading to 88% until 100%. But still this new client is a way more better improved version then all the previous clients no sluggyness, no delays, no game being very slow, and no crashes so far. Great job! @Futumsh