Thread: For the Nth time....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged View Post
    1. Basically you do not understand the feeling because you mainly play one character (which is warrior).
    2. WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU LOSE FROM THIS SUGGESTION BTW? BRAGGING RIGHTS?
    3 ITS JUST BARELY A SUGGESTION FOR A CURRENCY WHICH DOESN'T HARM ANYONE REALLY SO I DON'T GET WHERE ALL THIS HATE IS COMING FROM.
    4. In fact, it's actually a benefit for everyone, in case you decide to switch classes, you won't have to go through all the struggle to get this OUTDATED CRAFTING AP anymore.
    1. Yes, I don't but if I want to do it, I will have to go through eventually.
    2. It's not about bragging rights, it's about fair gameplay towards veterans and rookies
    3. Yes it does. This achievement was made during that content release and dev made it that way
    4. Yes you are correct. I'm am only against that this because it will effect new players and they will not feel like an achievement

Don't forget, this set is achievement. It make sense why the achievement is 400 points.
    You choose to do this set not for achievement sake, just for set sake so you have to go through again. That is your decision
    Last edited by Jairus980; 03-25-2020 at 05:27 AM.
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    1. Yes, I don't but if I want to do it, I will have to go through eventually.
    2. It's not about bragging rights, it's about fair gameplay towards veterans and rookies
    3. Yes it does. This achievement was made during that content release and dev made it that way
    4. Yes you are correct. I'm am only against that this because it will effect new players and they will not feel like an achievement

Don't forget, this set is achievement. It make sense why the achievement is 400 points.
    You choose to do this set not for achievement sake, just for set sake so you have to go through again. That is your decision
    If you really wanna talk about fair gameplay, let me ask you about those hard earned AP's from Himingleva/Uller/Vili sets of the veterans. Aren't those from previous expansions and was meant to stay elusive and a bit harder to obtain? What about those veterans who popped millions of locks trying to get it, veterans who spent countless of hours doing elites? Yet look at how it is now lol. STS bridged that gap between veterans and rookies by making it more available for everyone.

My point is, everything gets outdated and will not stay all shiny and elusive all the time.

" iT iS aN aChiEvEmEnT ", yes I understand and I agree, but so as the old mythic sets. If they can make old mythic sets available for everyone, so should the Glintstones.