Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Group leaderboard dragkin temple strategy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Default Group leaderboard dragkin temple strategy

Event ended here you go. Might work next event. Enjoy! -I might have to remove the video edit it and repost so the copyright claim and ads go away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Event ended here you go. Might work next event. Enjoy! -I might have to remove the video edit it and repost so the copyright claim and ads go away.
    Nice, very smart to post it after the event .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThreadPolice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    Nice, very smart to post it after the event .

Yeah, didn't want to lose my lb spot by sharing a strategy we made back when event first started. What you expect me to share the strategy and lose my lb spot during event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Well, if ur good enough u wont lose ur spot.. also, why share it any ways? If there are more events to come.. next one you’ll lose it then XD

A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThreadPolice For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    Well, if ur good enough u wont lose ur spot.. also, why share it any ways? If there are more events to come.. next one you’ll lose it then XD

Honestly i thought same. If you see yourself as better player than other then you shouldnt be "scared" to share your tactics. Doing it now he made himself look pitty af

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Razererxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razererxx View Post
    Honestly i thought same. If you see yourself as better player than other then you shouldnt be "scared" to share your tactics. Doing it now he made himself look pitty af
    took my words from my mouths . +1

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kulldeepboro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

This dude was just sharing their strats lol. Why is he getting hates by sharing? So many toxic players nowadays. [mention]Encryptions [/mention] just leave them alone, for sure they haven't got any rewards on dragkin event hahahahaha thats why they are mad at you by sharing it late.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Drae12 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Even if he did share it before I doubt any major changes would happen at all lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

There are rumors that group lb will be balanced next time, no more bombs, and no more solo lb. is this true?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
    Even if he did share it before I doubt any major changes would happen at all lmao
    And that is the thing,probably nothing would have changed but he made it "secret" and like he is the best player and now suddenly releasing vid about it. It just looks pitty from his side. And dont think i am mad cuz i wanted to reach lb or sth because i never cared about it and i have played like 3 runs in this event(so its not even that.). And its not i am just thrashing him or sth. He just drowns himself by stating and claiming one thing and then does something oposite after few days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

You people expect others to spend a lot of time to find tricks in the game for lb or other things then share the tricks with you so that you don't have to work for anything but rather take their spot, use their tricks and spit on them. I did the same thing last temple event, release tricks after it ended.
    Pity me for what? That I didn't share a lb strategy so you guys can use it without even working on making your own? You should always be scared of competition. Don't underestimate people. I thought 2m pts was impossible. I thought our 1.37m score would keep us on lb whole event. I was wrong twice for underestimation.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 09-25-2020 at 08:50 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

You people expect others to spend a lot of time to find tricks in the game for lb or other things then share the tricks with you so that you don't have to work for anything but rather take their spot, use their tricks and spit on them. I did the same thing last temple event, release tricks after it ended.
    Pity me for what? That I didn't share a lb strategy so you guys can use it without even working on making your own? You should always be scared of competition. Don't underestimate people. I thought 2m pts was impossible. I thought our 1.37m score would keep us on lb whole event. I was wrong twice for underestimation.

You kinda have a point but basically what you are saying is that you dont want to release tricks because you think people will push the lb scores and overcome you. And its fine, why would you do it, it just makes you work a lot harder. And thats completely fine reason but dont come saying you are pro or best war or something like that if you are "scared" of competition and what others MAYBE could do. And no this isnt me saying i will whoop your *** or something similar to that. Or that i want tricks cuz i want lb. Im just pointing out some stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

You kinda have a point but basically what you are saying is that you dont want to release tricks because you think people will push the lb scores and overcome you. And its fine, why would you do it, it just makes you work a lot harder. And thats completely fine reason but dont come saying you are pro or best war or something like that if you are "scared" of competition and what others MAYBE could do. And no this isnt me saying i will whoop your *** or something similar to that. Or that i want tricks cuz i want lb. Im just pointing out some stuff.
    I never said in any post, any chat, or any video/social media, that "I am pro and best war." There are people who are wars who are better than me. Everyone trying to put words in my mouth to make things over exaggerated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drae12 View Post
    This dude was just sharing their strats lol. Why is he getting hates by sharing? So many toxic players nowadays. [mention]Encryptions [/mention] just leave them alone, for sure they haven't got any rewards on dragkin event hahahahaha thats why they are mad at you by sharing it late.

there's a difference btween sharing to help others and sharing to flex, encryp is mostly known to do the latter.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sip_Tea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Name:  PicsArt_09-25-07.45.22.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  44.5 KB

Name:  tenor (2).gif
Views: 338
Size:  83.7 KB
    Yep x'D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth_hurts View Post
    Name:  PicsArt_09-25-07.45.22.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  44.5 KB

Name:  tenor (2).gif
Views: 338
Size:  83.7 KB
    Yep x'D
    Where in the post did I say I was best war?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I never said in any post, any chat, or any video/social media, that "I am pro and best war." There are people who are wars who are better than me. Everyone trying to put words in my mouth to make things over exaggerated.

Honestly i cant say that i have proof of you saying those exact words. Maybe you did and maybe you didnt. But i have seen some of your posts and comments and some of them were pure flexing and c*ckiness which implies you think highly of yourself and your playing.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Woww. This guy's LITERALLY like: Event ENDED so here's how you play it. Wowwww glad I have you as a friend, but then again we wouldn't be friends for long

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Honestly i cant say that i have proof of you saying those exact words. Maybe you did and maybe you didnt. But i have seen some of your posts and comments and some of them were pure flexing and c*ckiness which implies you think highly of yourself and your playing.
    So you assume that because of me "flexing" to prove a point to people.
    Thinking high of yourself - self esteem. Its good to have it.
    I find it quite confusing; people with low esteem talk poorly of their self and people want to baby them to make them feel better but people with high esteem who are happy with their self get trash talked by people trying to make them feel like they are useless trash.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

So you assume that because of me "flexing" to prove a point to people.
    Thinking high of yourself - self esteem. Its good to have it.
    I find it quite confusing; people with low esteem talk poorly of their self and people want to baby them to make them feel better but people with high esteem who are happy with their self get trash talked by people trying to make them feel like they are useless trash.

Eh, i was really trying to go soft on ya and try to kinda help you but now i will shrink you down a size. As far as i know self esteem is when you believe in yourself and believe you can do certain work at your best, confidence in yourself. Not going around saying how you carry others to lb or whatever nonsense you were saying and you used to say about other events and things. Telling everyone how good you are is basically not believing in yourself and asking for approval from others to boost your ego or whatever fuels your will. There is nothing wrong in seeing yourself as best, hell i am even cool if you wanna tell whole world how good you are. But you have to back it up on even playing field. Thanks for debate mate, it was kinda interesting. Wish ya all best in life but i am probably done with you for now

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Razererxx For This Useful Post: