Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    Oh and btw I don’t own BD. I’m not a fan of undeserving people getting stuff others worked hard for. That goes for real life too.
    I also find it strange how none of these guys have responded to the counter argument of how hard BD and faces were to obtain (skim read replies tbf).
    ‘Equal playing field’ is invalid. Discrimination between hard workers and slackers exists everywhere in life and most games. I say no to communism in PL!
    Yes maybe that event was hard to farm maybe it wasnt for a handful of players. angel first event was hard to win ( I didn’t win but tried) and so was black star event. Just cause it hard for some people doesn’t mean it was hard for everyone. Gaulet is hard for me to win also. maybe black dragon event shouldn’t be hard to grind out like the first time. Maybe it was so much grinding that people got board and just gave it up. I don’t know about you but I prefer to play events that are fun. As far as spending plats for some people it’s a lot of boring work grind just to get the cash to buy items for some people, so maybe 300 plats would be better?

I do wanna point out that it’s okay to have different views on the matter. All feed back can potentially be useful. If someone owns black dragon set I would like to hear what you have to say on the matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Yes maybe that event was hard to farm maybe it wasnt for a handful of players. angel first event was hard to win ( I didn’t win but tried) and so was black star event. Just cause it hard for some people doesn’t mean it was hard for everyone. Gaulet is hard for me to win also. maybe black dragon event shouldn’t be hard to grind out like the first time. Maybe it was so much grinding that people got board and just gave it up. I don’t know about you but I prefer to play events that are fun. As far as spending plats for some people it’s a lot of boring work grind just to get the cash to buy items for some people, so maybe 300 plats would be better?

I do wanna point out that it’s okay to have different views on the matter. All feed back can potentially be useful. If someone owns black dragon set I would like to hear what you have to say on the matter

I think the issue is that people automatically assume that a player who owns a item or name that is either expensive or sounds cool must be BMing. That's terrible generalizing. Yesterday there was a black dragon helm in cs for just 300m. I know countless players who made 300m during last weeks event. BD armor is only 900m. You're telling me that you can't just play the game and save your gold to obtain the last piece of gear? The first couple gold farms this game had was paying out 300m alone, this was also before gold equips came into the game.

There are more black dragon sets than exclusive Pink items such as toymans. 15, 25, and 35 alike. Why aren't you so keen on trying to bring them back since they ACTUALLY have a function? Toys were OP in PvP. Yet black dragon does nothing, especially now that there is a abundance of 3pc rings. You only want BD because of it's rarity, that's not a opinion it's a fact. The minute everyone has bd plus extra you're just going to go to the next exclusively rare item, like bold glory, and complain about that.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 09-03-2020 at 12:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    I think the issue is that people automatically assume that a player who owns a item or name that is either expensive or sounds cool must be BMing. That's terrible generalizing. Yesterday there was a black dragon helm in cs for just 300m. I know countless players who made 300m during last weeks event. BD armor is only 900m. You're telling me that you can't just play the game and save your gold to obtain the last piece of gear? The first couple gold farms this game had was paying out 300m alone, this was also before gold equips came into the game.

There are more black dragon sets than exclusive Pink items such as toymans. 15, 25, and 35 alike. Why aren't you so keen on trying to bring them back since they ACTUALLY have a function? Toys were OP in PvP. Yet black dragon does nothing, especially now that there is a abundance of 3pc rings. You only want BD because of it's rarity,that's not a opinion it'sa fact. The minute everyone has bd plus extra you're just going to go to the next exclusively rare item, like bold glory, and complain about that.
    Why should any one have to pay 900m for something other got free!! I can’t afford to buy
    Enough gold to afford that. I would have to be super rich to buy 900m for it prob come out to the same price of owning a super car. 700 plats would only buy me 500k gold. and 800 plats is like 49.99$. Like really I would have to save for 300 years to afford these marked up black dragon price. Not everyone had the time or patient to farm 30hrs last event and even if they did it’s still not enough for that set. Or maybe farming non stop just isn’t fun for ever one(and no one should have to pay 900m! For a items because of farm bots and bmers that horde all these items. I doing the best I can to explain it to you so you can under stand were we are coming from.

So maybe you agree with us now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Why should any one have to pay 900m for something other got free!! I can’t afford to buy
    Enough gold to afford that. I would have to be super rich to buy 900m for it prob come out to the same price of owning a super car. 700 plats would only buy me 500k gold. and 800 plats is like 49.99$. Like really I would have to save for 300 years to afford these marked up black dragon price. Not everyone had the time or patient to farm 30hrs last event and even if they did it’s still not enough for that set. Or maybe farming non stop just isn’t fun for ever one(and no one should have to pay 900m! For a items because of farm bots and bmers that horde all these items. I doing the best I can to explain it to you so you can under stand were we are coming from.

We got it free because we farmed for it. Even then most who own it now has to pay gold. You've not done either and now you're complaining on forum. No handouts here no sir. If you're not a developed player, meaning anyone who didnt just start this game in the last 2 years then you won't be able to buy damn near anything, let alone BD. You wouldnt even be able to buy a L 40 amulet with elites so what makes you think you're going to buy the most expensive event item in game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

We got it free because we farmed for it. Even then most who own it now has to pay gold. You've not done either and now you're complaining on forum. No handouts here no sir. If you're not a developed player, meaning anyone who didnt just start this game in the last 2 years then you won't be able to buy damn near anything, let alone BD. You wouldnt even be able to buy a L 40 amulet with elites so what makes you think you're going to buy the most expensive event item in game?
    I have level 4o amulet elite. I want that to continue being drop doing so events as well for these that wanna pvp 40-60 since Having that extra enchant slot can help decide the winner .

Well I assuming that you might own a black dragon set. I can understand you wanting to do everything you can to prevent it from returning maybe so the value can stay up?? If I farm the black dragon from the first event I would have just kept it cause it had sentimental value. No one is saying that you can not negotiate trades with your set before or after it possible return if you would like.

And besides like honestly what would change if ever player had black dragon in the game?? We like still get new event and other cool items and leader board prizes and maybe even can request a black dragon room in guild hall to show everyone that owns black dragon.. we could even ask for a achievement to be added for equipping all the dragon sets since more people have it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I have level 4o amulet elite. I want that to continue being drop doing so events as well for these that wanna pvp 40-60 since Having that extra enchant slot can help decide the winner .

Well I assuming that you might own a black dragon set. I can understand you wanting to do everything you can to prevent it from returning maybe so the value can stay up?? If I farm the black dragon from the first event I would have just kept it cause it had sentimental value. No one is saying that you can not negotiate trades with your set before or after it possible return if you would like.

And besides like honestly what would change if ever player had black dragon in the game?? We like still get new event and other cool items and leader board prizes and maybe even can request a black dragon room in guild hall to show everyone that owns black dragon.. we could even ask for a achievement to be added for equipping all the dragon sets since more people have it.
    I don't know. Crippling the games economy even more than it already is. Robbing players of their wealth that they owned because of other players slefish desires. Then when it's all done those same selfish players are going to stop wearing said item making this all meaningless from the very get go. When that happens are you going to rant against bold glory? Hell tourney shields? Have you won a tourney? Do you think you deserve a black tourney shield for just existing?

Tell me why you couldn't just simply ask cinco to design a new dragon vanity set that has the same color scheme? The change being instead of a black body base it could be red instead with black horns and wings? This is how we knew this agenda was selfish desire right then and there. Nobody asked for this.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I don't know. Crippling the games economy even more than it already is. Robbing players of their wealth that they owned because of other players slefish desires. Then when it's all done those same selfish players are going to stop wearing said item making this all meaningless from the very get go. When that happens are you going to rant against bold glory? Hell tourney shields? Have you won a tourney? Do you think you deserve a black tourney shield for just existing?

Tell me why you couldn't just simply ask cinco to design a new dragon vanity set that has the same color scheme? The change being instead of a black body base it could be red instead with black horns and wings? This is how we knew this agenda was selfish desire right then and there. Nobody asked for this.
    I want all discontinued back sorry I thought I made that clear. Bold glory is umm it’s well it’s okay but I want wing glory set more to go with the sword from last event more. That’s including wing glory warbird pet. I been wanting to add that set to my collection for ever since it game out but I miss that event had stuff to do in real life. That set will be on the same char that I keep my storm hammer and black dragon and sun glassware and I know the good stuff like blue armor. I hope that set come back ASAP as well. Wing glory looks really good and the pet is good to. And black dragon set with the foot prints is cool.

I want that black dragon set the Original one exactly as is and no changes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

People were spending hours to grinding to get BD and now you're here asking for it to be back. That's the point, that is why black dragon is special and should remain rare ! It shouldn't be back again, It would be not fair for those who own BD. Wake up my friend, just go get gold from events it's not hard.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zreupl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zreupl View Post
    People were spending hours to grinding to get BD and now you're here asking for it to be back. That's the point, that is why black dragon is special and should remain rare ! It shouldn't be back again, It would be not fair for those who own BD. Wake up my friend, just go get gold from events it's not hard.
    So people spent hours grinding the set, that’s all?? Black star and angel took weeks of farming... if It was that quick to farm it should be brought back asap it!!!!. My new black star,Druid,mitas,angel set is special to me. Ill take good care of black dragon set if when it returns. Like really I’ll be happy when it returns and wear it proudly. I’ll even wear it with my god storm hammer and I don’t wear just any set with that hammer. A lot of us will appreciate the set return. and this should not affect how u feel about your own set.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the bg set my friend