Thread: Why healing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Combined with an archer's rooting spells my mage does enormous amounts of damage. Far more than the bear can do. If there's no archer present I'm usually the main death dealer while the bear is a distraction. With nightmare, weaken, and lightning I almost double the effectiveness of an archer too.

Healing is almost a back seat. Really I just use it to keep the meatshields/bears alive so that my mana doesn't drain so fast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sigh. You can focus on healing, AND focus on damage. It's not like they only giv you 10 skill points. And once you get to the alien oasis campaigns, you will need a quick heal. Unless you want to die instantly.
    Bluestarburst~ Level 50 Void Elf Bluey~ Level 50 Rift Bear Blueblue ~ Level 50 Cyber Void Birdie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Healing is so easy that it never becomes a true focus. Plus, people should be popping potions as well to help out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Varking View Post
    Healing is so easy that it never becomes a true focus. Plus, people should be popping potions as well to help out.
    besides heal and mana, what potions are you referring to?
    I thought the extra potions (besides those 2) you buy were not able to be saved.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadywack View Post
    Combined with an archer's rooting spells my mage does enormous amounts of damage. Far more than the bear can do. If there's no archer present I'm usually the main death dealer while the bear is a distraction. With nightmare, weaken, and lightning I almost double the effectiveness of an archer too.

Healing is almost a back seat. Really I just use it to keep the meatshields/bears alive so that my mana doesn't drain so fast.
    The 'distraction' is what is keeping you alive, so be nice and keep it alive.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?