Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: HARDCORE Mode feedback thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    If there are bugs to be addressed, post them in the bugs and tech forum.

I get that you don't like the pricing, but frankly, it wouldn't be hardcore if it was so cheap that people did it all the time. You're not attached enough to your character to be willing to pay that much (and really, hardcore hasn't been out long enough that I would expect many to be), so you don't. That sounds like it's working as expected.
    Well if you say it's a hardcore mode it shouldnt be easy to revive, I agree with that. But right now its a game mode where plat-player can simply just run through without having any problems. If yoz want it to be hardcore, then remove the revive function completely for everyone

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6003 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Making revive cheaper would ruin everything. I'm free player, and I know how bad that would be for me, and probably for many others. Let's say if you make it 100 plat to revive, with $100 someone can revive 16 or 17 times and that's completely unfair. Everything affordable would be bad, so I would support the decision for revives to be extremely pricey or non-existent.

Quote Originally Posted by Antispace View Post
    Well if you say it's a hardcore mode it shouldnt be easy to revive, I agree with that. But right now its a game mode where plat-player can simply just run through without having any problems. If yoz want it to be hardcore, then remove the revive function completely for everyone

I agree that if you spend even a small amount of cash on plats, the game becomes extremely easy in some parts. You can basically grind to level 51, buy legendary items for very low amounts of Plat and get good items. The power-gap between Tindirin and level 51 items is very big, so it becomes pretty easy to farm maps up to there, but there is another great power-gap from 56 to 61, so it gets sorted itself. As far as I know you can't really buy level 57-61 items from the Store so in the end it's no big deal. I think it's OK as it is. F2P nabs can just do offers, if they pay the plays.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Vice verse with 100 plat free players atleast have the chance to revive..
    There is no actual way for me to get 1600 plat with offers, but 100 plat are affordable.
    I get ur point, but then give free players another possibility to revive their players like for example with a questline for one free death, or let us revive with ankhs, i hope u get what i mean
    Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Making revive cheaper would ruin everything. I'm free player, and I know how bad that would be for me, and probably for many others. Let's say if you make it 100 plat to revive, with $100 someone can revive 16 or 17 times and that's completely unfair. Everything affordable would be bad, so I would support the decision for revives to be extremely pricey or non-existent.

I agree that if you spend even a small amount of cash on plats, the game becomes extremely easy in some parts. You can basically grind to level 51, buy legendary items for very low amounts of Plat and get good items. The power-gap between Tindirin and level 51 items is very big, so it becomes pretty easy to farm maps up to there, but there is another great power-gap from 56 to 61, so it gets sorted itself. As far as I know you can't really buy level 57-61 items from the Store so in the end it's no big deal. I think it's OK as it is. F2P nabs can just do offers, if they pay the plays.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antispace View Post
    Vice verse with 100 plat free players atleast have the chance to revive..
    There is no actual way for me to get 1600 plat with offers, but 100 plat are affordable.
    I get ur point, but then give free players another possibility to revive their players like for example with a questline for one free death, or let us revive with ankhs, i hope u get what i mean

I understand, but seriously as Futumsh mentioned, I don't see the point of being able to revive our characters easily. That way the whole Hardcore thing becomes softer, and sort of loses the point. If you can revive easily - or just by doing anything that takes time, it just becomes a super-grindy standard mode without Auc and Stash.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Tbh that's what it is now too innit? I mean if we dont have the opportunity to revive ofc we will play it wouth any risk and the only thing we r doing is grinding in low lvl zones for gear..
    Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I understand, but seriously as Futumsh mentioned, I don't see the point of being able to revive our characters easily. That way the whole Hardcore thing becomes softer, and sort of loses the point. If you can revive easily - or just by doing anything that takes time, it just becomes a super-grindy standard mode without Auc and Stash.