Thread: Something to consider

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

The loot chart option in a map would be op for all. The "call to arms" thing, would be very annoying unless if we can choose to have it on.
    Prefer it to be like pocket legends where if we press a map we can see the current hosted servers and join people manually in those maps and make private servers.
    I don't get why new players have such a hard time in maps constantly, these maps aren't hard if they would just stay with their lvl specific maps. Example lv 57 trying to do festerfang. Go to underhul where you are supposed to be or graveyard or elite maps that give exp do dailies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    The loot chart option in a map would be op for all. The "call to arms" thing, would be very annoying unless if we can choose to have it on.
    Prefer it to be like pocket legends where if we press a map we can see the current hosted servers and join people manually in those maps and make private servers.
    I don't get why new players have such a hard time in maps constantly, these maps aren't hard if they would just stay with their lvl specific maps. Example lv 57 trying to do festerfang. Go to underhul where you are supposed to be or graveyard or elite maps that give exp do dailies.
    Its not that they are hard, its that its boring. A new player entering the game and joining an empty map is definitely gonna make it a boring experience. Having people to run with you and talk to while running will make the experience less boring.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoorCharlatan View Post
    Its not that they are hard, its that its boring. A new player entering the game and joining an empty map is definitely gonna make it a boring experience. Having people to run with you and talk to while running will make the experience less boring.

I see but if sts would add the server list like in pocket legends then that could fix that issue alot.
    In al lv 57 players can't join lv 76 players in maps unless they are in a party or friend list guild list join opt.
    Low level players can use the list to join other players in the map any lvl. If someone starts killing enemies then most of the time it won't let someone else join. The server sys could fix that and display distance 0% being the start of the map 100% being at the boss, and it displays player(s) (player name ) per server in the list.
    I tell you though, the most annoying shet ever is when a new player begs you for help and so you help him and at the end of the run he begs you for items. Tell him no and he shet talks you and leaves pt joins a diff map.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 11-14-2020 at 07:34 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post

I tell you though, the most annoying shet ever is when a new player begs you for help and so you help him and at the end of the run he begs you for items. Tell him no and he shet talks you and leaves pt joins a diff map.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Haha, that happens to me sometimes too. I just give them eggs that stockpiled in my inv and I'm too lazy to sell. They're cheap and makes them happy, whats there to lose?

Also to add to the call to arms thing:

It can be a system like posting a request. Like say:

Looking for members to do daily quests
    Members [1/4]

Then add an apply button and the leader will be able to view your profile. This will help in making parties. You have the choice to make it public or make it have a requirement.