Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: State of AL (long post/rant)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

My suggestion, for one, would be to give rewards deserving of the tier that they are in. I.e : Plat tiers should reward the player well. I’m not quite sure how this might affect the game as a whole, but if everyone is dedicated enough to farm till plat and be rewarded handsomely, I think this might make events much more worthwhile and enjoyable (since the game is heavily wealth-oriented). I fee that a great example of this was Goblin Event 2019 (or 2018) where players were rewarded 50 crate keys for reaching plat. It truly gave us (or me at least) much motivation to rank up and dedicate time to farm the event.

A query I have is the reason behind making LB vanities untradable..?

Eggzavier still rocks, though. Everyone has a chance to loot something if you put enough effort into it.

Hopefully, the upcoming expansion gives the player a reason to continue re-grinding the same map over and over, with a good enough incentive (like a rare chance to loot an exclusive egg/weapon? like, not lootable anywhere else) that might spice things up.

I feel that the state of honour pvp is perfectly fine as is, but regular pvp has been hit hard ever since the introduction of awakenings.

Speaking of awakening, - Awakening event : I personally quite enjoy the mechanics of the awakening event as they are now, where elite gems grant exclusive awakenings and players can opt to buy character-bound gems for 10k, or tradable gems for more. However, 30k for a gem is pretty absurd and ludicrous, since that’s the equivalent of 5-7 runs in NVG WITH 570gl OR 12-15 runs with ~100gl. I don’t wish to speak for newbies since I’m in no position to, but I THINK they might appreciate a reduction in the price of tradable gems to... let’s say 15k? Seems fair?
    Another suggestion for the awakening event is if there were fixed dates for it. E.g : The 1st day of every 6th month? (1 Jan, 1 July)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Just curious, what are your thoughts on pvp over the past few years? Since you’ve started? I’d love to hear it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I never was the biggest pvp'er, pvp was never something i enjoyed in the game since it was always so toxic for when i tried to play it, so ive just stayed out of it. So sadly i can't give an indepth answer on that on.

Quote Originally Posted by Archugejackmen View Post
    Speaking of awakening, - Awakening event : I personally quite enjoy the mechanics of the awakening event as they are now, where elite gems grant exclusive awakenings and players can opt to buy character-bound gems for 10k, or tradable gems for more. However, 30k for a gem is pretty absurd and ludicrous, since that’s the equivalent of 5-7 runs in NVG WITH 570gl OR 12-15 runs with ~100gl. I don’t wish to speak for newbies since I’m in no position to, but I THINK they might appreciate a reduction in the price of tradable gems to... let’s say 15k? Seems fair?
    Another suggestion for the awakening event is if there were fixed dates for it. E.g : The 1st day of every 6th month? (1 Jan, 1 July)
    Yes, if the game is so dependent on this awake event there should be more of an set time when its released not how it is now just randomly whenever they feel like it