Thread: Overpopulation?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

I have been asking for expanded towne capacities for over a year now; it really has not been taken into actual development stages, so it probably has already been given a "silent" no via no response.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    I have been asking for expanded towne capacities for over a year now; it really has not been taken into actual development stages, so it probably has already been given a "silent" no via no response.
    They can hear us if we (i mean all) speak to them trying to increase the number of towns, because they may be not hear 1-2 persons but what about 50-100 people? Thats why im taking opinion from all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RelativeChaos View Post
    They can hear us if we (i mean all) speak to them trying to increase the number of towns, because they may be not hear 1-2 persons but what about 50-100 people? Thats why im taking opinion from all
    That never works.
    Petitions like that are probably against rules; it's better to post in Suggestions, gather support via posts of agreement, and then email Devs with a link to the thread.
    Though there might be technical difficulties explaining why townes even have the 25-per-instance limit in the first place.