Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riccits View Post
    oh! thx! now its clear! its hard to check whats a recipe and a ingredient...

so u need 30 plat (2x craft fine leather panel, 1x craft a gemstone setting) for crafting 1 lvl 55 pink..?

and in what is the new craftet item better than a standard pink?
    Yes, 30 Platinum is currently needed for 1 lv 55 crafted pink, HOWEVER JustG said that he'll be looking into it and fine-tuning the whole system. So we will most likely figure out where to get these recipes.

And there's also a lot of issues regarding crafted/looted lv 51/53/55 pinks (very very low armor for birds) so we don't really know yet :P Until Cinco fixes certain stats, I'm going to stick with my old gear for now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    Yes, 30 Platinum is currently needed for 1 lv 55 crafted pink, HOWEVER JustG said that he'll be looking into it and fine-tuning the whole system. So we will most likely figure out where to get these recipes.

And there's also a lot of issues regarding crafted/looted lv 51/53/55 pinks (very very low armor for birds) so we don't really know yet :P Until Cinco fixes certain stats, I'm going to stick with my old gear for now.
    how someone else said too... those 30 plat in cs may converted in a lots of money... thats not the right way to go :-/
    plat should be only to buy game features etc.. but never to get the best endgear IMO

but until now, noone crafted pink yet..??
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....