Thread: Shield Community Feedback

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Baffles me that the people against these threads are the same people who lost directly because of Apex? Why is there always a constant need for y’all to poke into our business? A picture of the L71 tourney shield was shown before the tourney ended, justifying the color change. But just because Cinco didn’t release a preview of the shield we automatically have no say in what it looks like, right babe? It’s really sad to see losing teams still caring about what tourney winners do with their prize. Never have i seen such contempt towards a single guild over a tournament win. Additionally, I never said I didn’t appreciate the shield we got. The community, however, has given its input and collectively agreed that the first place team prize is dull and gloomy and and offered their 2 cents on how to improve the shield. Considering how big this tournament was with all the hype and having to wait 2 months speaks for itself. The winners deserve something that looks worth the wait. On that same note I’d like to address my appreciation for cinco taking time out of his day sponsering the tournament, and am grateful for receiving not one, but two rewards. Ugly design or not, it still is a tournament shield and yall should put some respect on that shield regardless of how it looks.
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGotenks For This Useful Post: