Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Apology !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heartwolf View Post
    For bella master Eoe-15

As much as I have things to write here with proofs of ss and video I'm not just doing it because they've been fooling themselves already. These kids as much as they did to us posing and how much to curse at us as much as they cursed are worth nothing and are wonderful results.

We saw how you play in my team that you sits and every time 10 losses in a arena and we already realized that it hurts your heart and I personally cautioned you do not mess with us and do not pose with us and new players who come to the game and I will always help good people who know what is the honor ..

And here you come to a situation where you cry that we at pvp kill you all the time Respect you don't even know what it is and I don't pretend you're like baboons at the moment and don't respect people who are older than you.

I will kill you in the arena all the time and it will make you lie again about the things we did not do

In those 14k players you have I believe there are some good people but unfortunately 90% you have Atls just for numbers for people's eyes as if you are a lot of guild people. Okay you have some people a bit with respect but that doesn't mean you are part of them and how much you start new guild pvp against us it won't help you because me enough people got to know this game here. And I'm one of the people who always tell the truth in your face , enough you bring lies behide about my guild and thats called snake tricks what you did here

Go to the forum and see how much you are a liar Baboons

personally recommend that you stop posting in the forum because you are making shame jokes for yourself and at this you will remain without people at the end ;-)
    The reality is you have no idea what you’re talking about ??Perfect example. It's a label that's used by dishonest people to, ironically, LIES speech they don't agree with.

So to summarise, I have no problem with people saying nasty words, I don't get offended. But I still want those people getting banned, because they shouldn't get a public stage to spread their toxicity and hate and make it look "ok" to act like a asocial lowlifer. They need to learn that their behaviour is wrong @Cinco. I specifically said there should be a system of community managers - unpaid volunteers that would require to help?!? moderation efforts, as well as a chat filter system in the game PLS

This thread isn't going anywhere. This topic has been closed. People are just going to have to wade through the trash until something gets implemented ?

P.S WE reject and disdain any form of hate speech, racism, drama or xenophoby any DL member caught performing any hate speech or anything of the mentioned above will be sanctioned and depending on the fault even Guild Kicked on sight. As we are cool we are intolerant with this sort of behavior.

Last edited by Habibibi; 02-27-2020 at 07:53 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post: