Thread: VoteKick Option For PvP!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Listen-Be in your limit, and I never gonna agree with failure threads so better is you and your Guild anything do here no one care about you guys and see you in PvP.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk
    "i pLaY sOLo" lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    "i pLaY sOLo" lol
    Any doubts? If have so come in game find me and vs me full map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Any doubts? If have so come in game find me and vs me full map.

HEY everlights how come u say im the 12 year old but u forget to see these messages and i noticed u liking arhk message and he liking yours shows that u to are friends before stating someones age like an actual 12 year old analyze the entire thread

if u try to hit but when hit back play the victim then kid this place aint for you and that now after what u wrote (before i took it under consideration) but now it holds no value to me your messages proove to me that

1) you have no imagination
    2) you come on the forums with a fake name rather than your real name (atleast i dont do that).
    3) you have no honor and no way of how to speak
    4) your analysis on things is like telling a baby where to fit the block on those shape types of boxes (not sure what u call them)

and

5) i bet your next comment will be a perfect 12 yr olds on saying OH i didnt read your post its a waste of my time BUT u keep messaging here despite saying its a waste of your time

i asked for a feed back i didnt ask you to discuss unless actuall problems where there and im 100% sure I and Xtylez removed those such as kick and trolls now your messaging for the fun of it.

everlights if u have a problem with the topic bring up an issue and ill resolve it

if after this message you write anything 12yr old then oh god i wont know what to say.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    HEY everlights how come u say im the 12 year old but u forget to see these messages and i noticed u liking arhk message and he liking yours shows that u to are friends before stating someones age like an actual 12 year old analyze the entire thread

if u try to hit but when hit back play the victim then kid this place aint for you and that now after what u wrote (before i took it under consideration) but now it holds no value to me your messages proove to me that

1) you have no imagination
    2) you come on the forums with a fake name rather than your real name (atleast i dont do that).
    3) you have no honor and no way of how to speak
    4) your analysis on things is like telling a baby where to fit the block on those shape types of boxes (not sure what u call them)

and

5) i bet your next comment will be a perfect 12 yr olds on saying OH i didnt read your post its a waste of my time BUT u keep messaging here despite saying its a waste of your time

i asked for a feed back i didnt ask you to discuss unless actuall problems where there and im 100% sure I and Xtylez removed those such as kick and trolls now your messaging for the fun of it.

everlights if u have a problem with the topic bring up an issue and ill resolve it

if after this message you write anything 12yr old then oh god i wont know what to say.
    Bla bla bla bla all nonsense and untrue, go analyse it by yourself and you'll see that in every comment I made I was spitting facts lool. And oh no, he stole my 12 year old joke lmao now he's using it against me :/
    You asked for feedback from anyone but me because you knew I'll make your joke idea look bad and speak facts. I gave you feedback and you refused to understand it. Go back to taking screenshot and posting them here, you 12 year old :')

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    Bla bla bla bla all nonsense and untrue, go analyse it by yourself and you'll see that in every comment I made I was spitting facts lool. And oh no, he stole my 12 year old joke lmao now he's using it against me :/
    You asked for feedback from anyone but me because you knew I'll make your joke idea look bad and speak facts. I gave you feedback and you refused to understand it. Go back to taking screenshot and posting them here, you 12 year old :')
    0-0
    now only god can help u 0-0
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!