Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Greatest Twinks & Guilds of All-Time (Level 10-14)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Honestly they bought solid gold for a reason... To wear it stop getting mad BC u don't have it -.-

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jdogxtreme View Post
    Ah haha champion valley is too low to the ground, your head will explode from the sudden air pressure
    Idk what this means.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Quickrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Jk

Last edited by Quickrr; 08-30-2014 at 10:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Last edited by Gezus; 08-30-2014 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quickrr View Post
    Idk what this means.

It's acclimatization...nvm

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kickazzrogue View Post
    I agree with most of this but pheb should not even be on this list is all he is kdr lover runs all the time and rogues is alil wacky you got arcane users and non arcane users in the same bracket that is alil twisted they shouldnt be in same bracket thats putting gold to pure skill spooky also shouldnt be on this list he doesnt accept vs
    Lmao pheb beat nnob....so I don't think nnob should be their ether....and also djelly beat nnob like so many times, he make up stories about him winning a vs lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lowratehitman View Post
    Lmao pheb beat nnob....so I don't think nnob should be their ether....and also djelly beat nnob like so many times, he make up stories about him winning a vs lol
    Djelly is a very skilled warrior. I think jelly was one of the best level 12 and I have great respect for him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

If I made a very detailed in-depth 13 warrior pvp guide would anyone read it? ;x

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stupified For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

No, don't post it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I want people to understand ;p

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Hahah I like how I see kickassrogue in the list...lol she's a joke many rogue can kill her easy....this list is a joke he made a list for his or her friends and who ever made this thread calls it a top "twinks"!? Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

And when did we vs silentvvind i just met you today we were gonna vs and instead you chose to gang me then you got farmed and ran so when did we vs for you to judge me i never claim to be better than i am i smell jealously in the air

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kickazzrogue View Post
    And when did we vs silentvvind i just met you today we were gonna vs and instead you chose to gang me then you got farmed and ran so when did we vs for you to judge me i never claim to be better than i am i smell jealously in the air
    I did not got gang when we were about to vs your guildies left the room and join back to your side and I know if I stayed their your guild will gang and if you can't win vs against philyra that means your a joke because me and Phil are equal rog when we vs were always draw or kill one another..lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Alpha Mob's got you all upset ;p

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Silent, if I can remember correctly, there were a bunch of flash in the room. We were just having a plain room, no enemies. Then you joined the room and so did a Lvl 15 warrior (I can't remember if he joined the room or if he was already there being peaceful). Kickazz was the only flash on the opposing team from you, and you went to attack him. Mid "vs" the level 15 tank came to help you. So really you were 2v1 kickazz the whole time. And then the second a noob left the room and a second flash mob came you started asking for vs...after it was evened out. You can't get mad at kickazz for not wanting to vs you immediately after you ganged him. That's like if you 5v3 in war the whole time, and 2 of your guys DC, and we get 2 blockers, you start to get mad because we blocked...even though it's still fair.
    41 Rogue: Jdogxtreme Retired
    13 Warrior: Alphajdog<Flash Mob>

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jdogxtreme View Post
    Silent, if I can remember correctly, there were a bunch of flash in the room. We were just having a plain room, no enemies. Then you joined the room and so did a Lvl 15 warrior (I can't remember if he joined the room or if he was already there being peaceful). Kickazz was the only flash on the opposing team from you, and you went to attack him. Mid "vs" the level 15 tank came to help you. So really you were 2v1 kickazz the whole time. And then the second a noob left the room and a second flash mob came you started asking for vs...after it was evened out. You can't get mad at kickazz for not wanting to vs you immediately after you ganged him. That's like if you 5v3 in war the whole time, and 2 of your guys DC, and we get 2 blockers, you start to get mad because we blocked...even though it's still fair.
    First of all some of what you said was wrong they did not got DC they switch teams and I did not ask for help on the war he simply want to kill...
    Second of all when we were about to do a vs flash nub started coming and then the war started to kill kickass... So I decided to just kill kickass then leave cuz I know 5v2 we won't win haha and their were no blockers there new players that simply want to try pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ok my bad for calling them blockers or noobs, that was disrespectful to the new AL players. But, really you just ganged kickazz, then when flash mob joined to help, you spat a couple insults, left the game, logged off, logged ON to forums, and posted some more insults publicly. Then as I recall, you vsed kickazz yesterday, lost 2-1 (no interruptions) and then left the room. So why again is kickazz noob may I ask?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I win

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Lidless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

To be honest, this thread would be credible only if the top player in each category (rogue, tank, mage) had listed the others deserving a rank below them. Only the best can judge the rest. On what basis has this anonymous player who we know nothing of judged the entire bracket of 10-14? Word of mouth? Observation? That is not substantial enough.

For example lets look at the warriors list. In Lvl 14, Hypireon, Twinkiecherry, Gangnamtankk, Impliciityy, Dios are players who deserve a mention and spot higher than Kidosmash and Overloadxx anyday. While making lists like this, we must look beyond personal vendetta and guild enmity. Has Kido and Overload ever beaten them in duels? Never. Ask anyone who is not a Bosstwink. And rogues, why is Kykio still there? Kykiio used to beat players back in the day, seasons ago, when people didnt yet figure out their builds and skills. If she still played, I am sure there are many lv 13 rogues now who will down her. For example, Aimedshot. Aimedshot is awesome, period. And if you must mention old seasons top 10-14 players who have now given up this bracket, why does your list not include Avshow, Ghostlytwink, Merkkkkked, Noobsway, Levelfivetank, Diabolux, Docislegit, Mightypurple, Hadeswrath?

If the list-maker himself has not tested all these players on his list, it is not enough. And he himself should be among the top league of players to pass judgement on others. Is he a well-known top player who has beaten most players in duels, if not all? And here he does not even mention his name, for what fear may I ask? Who gives someone authority to judge players on a public platforum like the sts forums and add to or take away from each player's reputation? OP should mention atleast your ign, for us to know. Why should I or anybody for that matter regard your word as credible? Sorry but this list I do not agree with and dismiss it as frivolous, since the source is dodgy.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 09-01-2014 at 04:12 AM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    To be honest, this thread would be credible only if the top player in each category (rogue, tank, mage) had listed the others deserving a rank below them. Only the best can judge the rest. On what basis has this anonymous player who we know nothing of judged the entire bracket of 10-14? Word of mouth? Observation? That is not substantial enough.

For example lets look at the warriors list. Hypireon, Twinkiecherry, Gangnamtankk, Impliciityy, Dios, Waved are players who deserve a mention and spot higher than Kidosmash and Overloadxx anyday. While making lists like this, we must look beyond personal vendetta and guild enmity. Has Kido and Overload ever beaten them in duels? Never. Ask anyone who is not a Bosstwink. And rogues, why is Kykio still there? Kykiio used to beat players back in the day, seasons ago, when people didnt yet figure out their builds and skills. If she still played, I am sure there are many lv 13 rogues now who will down her. For example, Aimedshot. Aimedshot is awesome, period. And if you must mention old seasons top 10-14 players, why does your list not include Avshow, Ghostlytwink, Merkkkkked, Levelfivetank, Diabolux, Docislegit, Mightypurple, Hadeswrath?

If the list-maker himself has not tested all these players on his list, it is not enough. And he himself should be among the top league of players to pass judgement on others. Is he a well-known top player who has beaten most players in duels, if not all? And here he does not even mention his name, for what fear may I ask? Who gives someone authority to judge players on a public platforum like the sts forums and add to or take away from each player's reputation? OP should mention atleast your ign, for us to know. Why should I or anybody for that matter regard your word as credible? Sorry but this list I do not agree with and dismiss it as frivolous, since the source is dodgy.
    That is completely wrong, the best do not have the right to judge the rest. That line is so dumb, you see Michael Jordan criticizing all the new young athletes? Nope, what about lebron? No again. How about Derek jeter, messi, ronaldo, Kobe? No no no and no. I'm tired of everyone thinking because someone became the best so now everyone has to bow down to all the best players? You have to earn respect whether your the best or not. This is a game and yet people have a bigger head then the names I've listed and those are real top notch competitors with real fame wealth and real problems you don't see them going around expecting people to envy them. I made this list for one reason because it is accurate if as you can see pheb was just removed off the list because he lost to alphadog 7-0, its so simple now alpha dog is going to keep going up and up depending on who he beats, why can't you all just do that and stop complaining about who was listed? CHALLENGE the person above u and go on from there everyone has an equal opinion, whether you're the best or not makes no difference.