Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
Hi,

I am not very active anymore, and this is what keeps me from logging back into the game.

I always think about what I am gonna do in both short-term and long-term when I sit to play a game.

When I think about AL, I can't think of any long term goal, when I was more active (this is when PvP was a thing) I played day and night to get rich to buy OP gears and dominate PvP.

Now that PvP is dead, what's the point of farming gold? It's easy to play the hardest of maps with decent gears and a party.

Devs should bring back PvP lb and invest their time to counter bot farming/kill trading rather than removing the competitive aspect of the game.

Have you wondered why Fortnite, League of Legends, APEX, heck even Minecraft are popular? It's because you can show off the skills you acquire by spending time. I know their really isn't any skill required to play this game, but atleast make farming worthwhile.

This is for people who still farm, imagine having 1 billion gold. You buy best gears, get in lb, best vanities, and the best house. What are u gonna do next? AFK and flex in town? Flex to who? Ghosts and NPCs?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
Thank God you doesn't play the game anymore. Because it seems really toxic to have you in it, with your very negative attitude and thoughts about it.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk