Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
Increase rates of gold trinkets, as far as I can tell it’s only use this year is for crafting a single furniture. Or would this suddenly break everyones’ mojo?
Next server (content) update will increase trinket drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
- Wish we had more uses for trinkets
- Wish we could craft heroic egg. Would be nice if ingredients were put in gold eggs
We'll consider adding something for you to craft with trinkets, but it won't be a Heroic egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
Just got ripped off in auction, why are non useable items still available? Sheeesh ya bind everything thing else…
The 2023 recipes have been removed, but I think there's still a problem where the older eggs can still possibly drop the older recipes. We'll need to figure out what to do here.

Quote Originally Posted by Voorge View Post
Are orc fangs intentionally missing from eggs?
Yes, but we can add them back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Irreflexivo View Post
It is really inconvenient to write "2024 *purple/red/blue*" to sell the current eggs. If we only write *purple/red/blue*" we only see the ones available from 2023.
Many people from my guild were confused at the beginning and were under selling their eggs.
Make them last 300 days to avoid those guys that are taking advantage of these confusions in the future. We still get a lot of value by opening them after the event.
Sorry, you'll need to write 2024 if you want 2024 items. I'm not sure why we'd want them to last 300 days, but maybe all eggs should just expire by the end of the event cooldown so you open them all. Then we wouldn't have this mess where older eggs are available and players have the potential to get scammed. I'm not saying we'll make the eggs expire just yet, we'll need to discuss it internally.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjikun View Post
low drop rate of plat eggs unlike before . pls increase the chance on drop rate of plat eggs like before
Looking at the count of Platinum eggs have dropped, the rate is fine. If I go into the Auction House, I can see players selling stacks of 2024 Arlorian Platinum Eggs (meaning they've acquired more than one).

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
Also... why was there a removal of the type of machines we broke? Who decides to remove these things lmao..
I've read this three times and don't know what you're trying to ask.

-ALS