Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2019-12-18 Content Update (270462)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eiser View Post
    Guys, kindly note that the Winter Event just started today and it seems that many of you want “the adjustments” to happen immediately like RIGHT NOW.

Cinco gave his word that the event will be observed within a few days and adjustments will be made if necessary.

The event is until JANUARY 2, 2020. Guys, there is still much time for this event to run and anything can happen. Farming for the elder weapons of course is not an easy drop. It takes days to farm for it. Unless you guys want to happen again like last Halloween, where the relic weapons are so easy to drop and theyre not rare as theyre supposed to be.

In case developers read our comments right now, I’m sure they are currently looking on this and lets just give them time to work on it. Then we do follow ups if after a few days, nothing happens.

As for the new vanities, of course avoid sellers who are overpricing. Some of the players are still earning to get plats and eventually buy it from the vendor. Then sell after. And like what I said previously, anything can happen in the next days. And maybe it will be farmable.
    I do not wanna farm for hrs and hrs and not even get a drop I farmed for like 15hrs and not one elder. I understand it is just 2nd day now but I farmed and farmed all night for what? Just gold this isn't a gold event. Why last winter event it was good drops rate but this winter event everything gotta be so rare. If you put best weapons for plat rest of weapons that drop shouldn't matter

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This my last post cause I'm sure someone gonna come calling me a cry baby for wanting to have fun drops and not wanna farm all night long for nothing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Yes please stop and thank you, we already know your thoughts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I just tested 240 plat on fast portal potions (24 chances) and all I got was green weapons n purple gems. Does the fast portal lix increase the chance of drops? If it doesn’t then it should or it’s just a waste of 10 plat cuz you only get 1x fast travel per 10plat.

Please consider increasing higher chance drop rate if using fast portal lix please Cinco

P.S I want my 240 plat back now my dumb fast portal test is over n failed ��

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Minionmaster View Post
    I just tested 240 plat on fast portal potions (24 chances) and all I got was green weapons n purple gems. Does the fast portal lix increase the chance of drops? If it doesn’t then it should or it’s just a waste of 10 plat cuz you only get 1x fast travel per 10plat.

Please consider increasing higher chance drop rate if using fast portal lix please Cinco

P.S I want my 240 plat back now my dumb fast portal test is over n failed ��
    I wasted like 200 plat also smh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + The Dark Legends' Winter Event returns (from December 19th at 1:30pm Central 'til January 2nd)!
    + Loot the Winter Zombie and open a portal to the Winter Event Zone to defeat Kel Krampus.
    + Get started with a quest series from Dr. Wells in Sanctuary. Hunt down the Winter Zombie!
    + A special set of frosty Elder Relic weapons are available for purchase from the Winter Event Vendor in town.

Attachment 184682
    Make the Cold set a true black color with no blue tint. This looks too much like original cold weather set also add an effect when wearing the full set or something DL need something new

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Cinco plc give us better chance at elder weapons this is annoying asf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scolaro420 View Post
    Cinco plc give us better chance at elder weapons this is annoying asf

Begging for him to change everything isnt going to work. Just be patient and maybe they'll change it and if they dont, they dont.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mellowedout View Post
    Begging for him to change everything isnt going to work. Just be patient and maybe they'll change it and if they dont, they dont.

I been farming for hrs again and nothing but trash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I know but this isnt going to fix anything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Trash? This is a gold event, you make a ton of gold going to the event zone, with a CHANCE of getting an elder relic. Stop it already, this thread is filled with your begging already dude. Go forge weapons and gems and keep getting rich with the event.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AEntity View Post
    Trash? This is a gold event, you make a ton of gold going to the event zone, with a CHANCE of getting an elder relic. Stop it already, this thread is filled with your begging already dude. Go forge weapons and gems and keep getting rich with the event.
    Like I said I farm and farm and farm and get trash drops

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Scolaro420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Its not gold event ..it seems more they got bored make smth new for dl nd just loaded previous year event ..adding plat buys for their gain ..even the plat buy is recoloured north set ..
    We try hard keep pvp live nd in this way with " rare " drops the new pvpers will quit its my feeling.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to namca For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Nothing worth having drops . The only items worth having are badly overpriced and the gameplay is repetitive and boring. This is about as bad an event as dl have ever managed . As others have mentioned it will make pvp play to win and empty the arena . The only people gaining from this are the developers who have recycled an old event again and just added a bigger pay out from players . Happy Xmas lmao

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knightnight For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

The complaints from most of you on this thread is beginning to irritate me tbh..for crying out loud it's a 2 week long event so chill tf out and farm the event ..do not forget that it's elder relics that have a chance to drop so of course the drop rates will be low ..as for y'all complaining about the drop rates are you the only ones who have yet to drop it? The answer is obviously a no because most players haven't dropped the new weaps either but do you see them crying on here ? The answer is still no so get your lazy hands to work and farm the event ..
    Finally coming to the new cold set..my word on it is pretty simple ..if you're not impressed by it then don't buy it and don't also come running your mouths here on forums hating on cinco because he did the set based on the requests made by players as well so that said ..put the work in and farm I mean it's a win win situation considering that even if you don't get the drops you get the gold so grind it out guys ..nothing good comes easy
    Peace

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Events re supposed to make pp happy if u want to know ..nd most of us got real life work nd stuff nd we play games to chill. .plus even the ones with spare time who farmed for 15 plus hours didnt get drop ..so if u care for dl or ur playing mates ud start shout too ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    Events re supposed to make pp happy if u want to know ..nd most of us got real life work nd stuff nd we play games to chill. .plus even the ones with spare time who farmed for 15 plus hours didnt get drop ..so if u care for dl or ur playing mates ud start shout too ..
    I've been farming the event since it started and I farmed 16 hours plus yesterday but I didn't get any drops but am I complaining ..the answer is no and if you should know there are players who have dropped the new weaps already ..it's all about luck ..what makes a game interesting for me is how challenging it is and despite the fact that the drops have eluded me but dropped for some of my friends only drives me rather than make me despair and come running to the forums ..the funny part is that if the weaps were dropping too easily you all would still complain that "cinco please make the weapons hard to drop cause they drop too easily " and now he made them more difficult to drop y'all are still complaining ..all I can tell everyone who'll read this comment is : don't lose hope and don't stop playing ..you'll get what you're looking for eventually

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    I've been farming the event since it started and I farmed 16 hours plus yesterday but I didn't get any drops but am I complaining ..the answer is no and if you should know there are players who have dropped the new weaps already ..it's all about luck ..what makes a game interesting for me is how challenging it is and despite the fact that the drops have eluded me but dropped for some of my friends only drives me rather than make me despair and come running to the forums ..the funny part is that if the weaps were dropping too easily you all would still complain that "cinco please make the weapons hard to drop cause they drop too easily " and now he made them more difficult to drop y'all are still complaining ..all I can tell everyone who'll read this comment is : don't lose hope and don't stop playing ..you'll get what you're looking for eventually

If you cannot Hear other people’s opinions without getting annoyed you should stay off forums not everyone gonna agree with you and for good reason
    As for lazy I’ve topped two leaderboard events . What’s your score ? Decent drops and an enemy worth fighting is gaming . Not running around flipping bodies for gold .
    Last edited by Cinco; 12-21-2019 at 01:40 PM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knightnight For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Let’s just respect one another’s opinion. And there is no need to brag/showoff about leaderboard score here and even namecall (your post titled Nab). The event right now is not just about who farmed the most hours, but a game of luck.

A few players already dropped the elder weapon and so we got 2 weeks chance to get it. Plus we get more gold despite of a very low drop rate.

In case we cant get the new weapons and/or vanities, remember we still have more events in the next months (Valentines, St. Patrick, Summer, etc.) where we might get better stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eiser View Post
    Let’s just respect one another’s opinion. And there is no need to brag/showoff about leaderboard score here and even namecall (your post titled Nab). The event right now is not just about who farmed the most hours, but a game of luck.

A few players already dropped the elder weapon and so we got 2 weeks chance to get it. Plus we get more gold despite of a very low drop rate.

In case we cant get the new weapons and/or vanities, remember we still have more events in the next months (Valentines, St. Patrick, Summer, etc.) where we might get better stuff.
    The original point I made was the effect play to win had on pvp and people leaving the game , there’s little point looking at events in a few months time if players quit and decide on a different option . Nobodies bragging but calling people lazy or cryers cos u hold a different view is not really helpful . I stand by my title

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightnight For This Useful Post: