Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav Arora View Post
I said they have not been taken into consideration at all if we do 500k pricing. But they are also not the focus majorly, i just want that once in a while poor players can also do speed up for some things that they cant wait for. I may not be clear here but in my mind thats what I was aiming for.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
This is exactly why it is contradicting.

If this is meant for poor/newer players this would absolutely be the last thing they worry about. I'm sure you know how reluctant that "once in a while" sound like.
If this is meant for gold sink, it means it's only relevant for rich (and at least average players)

Further, it's easy to say you want to help the poor, (while in reality you could have wanted this for yourself) but I don't see in your suggestion how you have shown you have considered for poor players while at the same time claiming others did not consider them. Making it 50k is still pretty expensive for the poor. I see no justification whatsoever for your claim to be helping the poor. Totally sicked of seeing poor/newer players being used as additional justification to support any personal agenda in the suggestion forum. Using your own words, at least provide more relevant details/elaboration. If your main arguement is gold sink, actually go deep into that instead of dabbling around a gazellion of reasons that only make your request sound redundant.

At the end of the day, trying to have a one size fits all solution doesn't help anyone and is only doing a disservice to those you are primarily targeting in this case: the rich players. The suggestion would have been a pretty effective gold sink but because you tried to target everyone, it gets nowhere and worse waste unnecessary resources, time and effort which sts is smart enough to not even consider for, which I bet is the last thing you want: being ignored for your suggestion.