Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
I agree, the bonus damage from Kinetic is extremely hard to time, +35 for 2 seconds no? I don't really like it because of the damage debuff as well, I think it does a debuff of -10 damage for 3 seconds, so -30 damage but gain only +35 damage so a total of 5 damage gain overall. Too low to consider as a significant reason on getting the skill, IMO.
Kinetic Reservoir gives you -10 damage for the duration of the M/s buff: 5 seconds. And then as you said, for the subsequent 2 seconds, you are buffed +35 damage (at rank 6).

With your auto-attack you pretty much break even with your damage output, but the skill timing is extremely hard, also taking into account you'll be strategically timing your skills based on the locations of groups of enemies. Especially when spamming lots of skills at bosses, it takes your damage down a lot. That's why I dropped the skill. Now I focus on using important skills (AOE and crit buff only) except at a boss, and that'll help regulate your Power Pack usage without cutting down your effectiveness.