Quote Originally Posted by ignwizzywhite View Post
Fair enough! I may be in the minority, but I rarely if ever PvP so I am firmly in the PvE realm of PL. Having rarer stuff actually motivates me to play more. I think the rarity of the vanity explorer drops helps, but to be fair there are tons of mythic drops already and it's only a week in. Also, they nerfed all of the Myx gold drops (which should help combat the inflation we are all experiencing) and it looks like the 115 campaign drops a solid amount of gold, so players will farm elite/mythic as they begin gold farming there.
Also fair, but yeah, motivation I feel like for the average player we need the gear to be obtained easier. The vanities I understand them being rare because it’s not needed to PvP like Dolloway mentioned, but a lot of the community enjoys PvP and sets need to be distributed in order for those players to continue. I consider myself a “average” player that doesn’t have unlimited time to play, therefore I want to be able to do what I like (PvP) when I do play. If gear is impossible to get, it’ll be hard to stay motivated. But I do understand your outlook.