Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
I love debates

I let go the “considered by” stuff as we can speak forever about with no end and reading again, I wasn’t very polite, but wasn’t my intention. Sorry for that.
BUT!!!! On the other stuff:
When I say economy is fine for me I mean that IMO game economy is fine, not that I’m rich and I don’t care. I really believe that at whatever level you have cheap opportunities to run maps for the intended level. Better equip/pets/jewels is effort or money. My opinion.

When I say that a lev 61/66 can run endgame maps....I know it can be done. Because I have alters (61,63) with basic gear/pets and NO jewels (it’s not the same stuff as running in OP party but that’s another story!)

And is not that I miss the point of your post. I just have a different opinion as you stated
I don't like debates TBH, I try once to get though the person and stop if I see its not going anywhere
I do not disagree with your statement, but then tell me how much time and effort are we talking about to elevate from cheap to good and from good to best, keeping in mind that I am a new player and I am only going to do the content (no offers/buying plats/merching/other stuff people mention in the so called gold making guides), just running maps, killing mobs and bosses.

So, What are my chances of getting good gears from bosses? And how long will it take me to reach and gear-up for end game?