Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squlo View Post
    I personally like the way of using gear procs then switch gear for higher damage etc that brings game more strategy in terms of gameplay but...

That requires a pretty well balancing around them and this is where STS failed at it.

So let's talk about kraken sword/gun/bow those 3 weapons got a 75% armor reduce on proc I mean what? And they been designing bosses based on that gear+dps combo which means you need that certain gear to achieve something in the game. There is no other alternatives but aren't new players supposed to be able to farm something without needing that OP gear (cause as you know you literally need a lot gold for that kind of gear) or help to make progress in game?

New players can't do anything when they are at like fester due to lack of gear then when they are finally at 71 there is a xp quest shows up to kill elite bosses? They can't even kill the normal mobs in fester so how come we got here lol.

Long story short starting from festerfang gameplay must be redesigned for new players with new gear and stuff and as second these overloaded procs should stop it doesn't bring a better gameplay at all.
    It's like I said, hahaha, the enemies are designed to withstand an arcane process, but the weapons are designed to crush those enemies far above what they should, that is, the balance of stability moves a lot in seconds, before and after having a process. of weapons, they need to nerf the weapons to have better monetary access to buy, they are expensive due to their over-exaggerated strength, this expansion everyone can play elderwood with previous arcane, that should not be like that, some do not even feel the urge to buy the new weapons or the amulet, nor is it necessary

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    It's like I said, hahaha, the enemies are designed to withstand an arcane process, but the weapons are designed to crush those enemies far above what they should, that is, the balance of stability moves a lot in seconds, before and after having a process. of weapons, they need to nerf the weapons to have better monetary access to buy, they are expensive due to their over-exaggerated strength, this expansion everyone can play elderwood with previous arcane, that should not be like that, some do not even feel the urge to buy the new weapons or the amulet, nor is it necessary
    it is not necessary cause as I called it we got the 75% armor reduce on proc anyways so who cares xD new weapons and stuff not capable of doing that even if they got way higher stats compared to older ones.

Here I can address some needed nerfs actually:

Krak bow/gun/sword 75% armor reduce on opponent GIGABROKEN

Krak armor x3 damage multiplier TOO BROKEN (idk why an armor gives x3 dmg as well but w/e)

Star beast amulet x2 damage multiplier and 200% armor TOO BROKEN as well considering we got way more stats on star beast sets this one is going to cause trouble in the future.

Edit: I can't talk of new star beast weapons since haven't seen them on the work properly but their stats seem broken as well just hiding on the shadow under the kraken gear.

So maybe then you can have a decent gameplay which is im hoping for tbh.