Name:  IMG_0018.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  100.9 KB Name:  IMG_0020.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  219.1 KBName:  IMG_0021.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  321.2 KBName:  IMG_0024.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  100.7 KB just about every single time there a guild event with possible tradable reward there is mass boots when a team is ahead. In this case I was booted in a arena match no others reason for the fact as they said in guild chat trying to reduce people so the reward would be more valuable as a trade item. Example of this would be the price of like white dragon shield. Any way I hope I still get my reward. Since most guild ahead pretty much lock no invited people in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Name:  IMG_0018.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  100.9 KB Name:  IMG_0020.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  219.1 KBName:  IMG_0021.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  321.2 KBName:  IMG_0024.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  100.7 KB just about every single time there a guild event with possible tradable reward there is mass boots when a team is ahead. In this case I was booted in a arena match no others reason for the fact as they said in guild chat trying to reduce people so the reward would be more valuable as a trade item. Example of this would be the price of like white dragon shield. Any way I hope I still get my reward. Since most guild ahead pretty much lock no invited people in.

I personal think mass booting in a attempt as this should be a banable offense. Because this is the behavior that get people upset or quit. Not me but I’m sure to some. A person does all that work and wam kick cause our guild ahead and we want as little people as possible to have the item to raise the value

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I personal think mass booting in a attempt as this should be a banable offense. Because this is the behavior that get people upset or quit. Not me but I’m sure to some. A person does all that work and wam kick cause our guild ahead and we want as little people as possible to have the item to raise the value

Or maybe guild should have the quick option removed doing these periods. I was actually enjoying this event. Chasing flags down, being chase , defending etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Or maybe guild should have the quick option removed doing these periods. I was actually enjoying this event. Chasing flags down, being chase , defending etc

Name:  IMG_0027.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  226.5 KBName:  IMG_0028.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  233.4 KB anyway I pretty sure we get reward if we were in the guild from the start if not. It doesn’t bother me one bit. See ya off to find a new guild to capture some flags!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I too think this should be bannable or spoil rewards for the entire guild. Cant have this toxic, sneaky, basically backstabbing activity

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzzling For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

This is my second post on this topic, but this is absolutely disgusting activity. This makes people want to quit the game/not participate in events. Something really has to be done. A guild using people to win the event then booting so only the "loyal ones" get the prize. Total scum in the game. Extremely disappointed if nothing is done/ no consequences are given out.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzzling For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzling View Post
    This is my second post on this topic, but this is absolutely disgusting activity. This makes people want to quit the game/not participate in events. Something really has to be done. A guild using people to win the event then booting so only the "loyal ones" get the prize. Total scum in the game. Extremely disappointed if nothing is done/ no consequences are given out.
    I’m so happy, after along time of trying, I finally found a guild that let me join!! . I’m kinda sad all my points I earned was reset to 0. Oh well at least I get to play event now. I already earned 70 points. Name:  IMG_0036.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  204.3 KBName:  IMG_0037.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  211.8 KBName:  IMG_0038.jpg
Views: 515
Size:  320.5 KBI’m the only one in my game could it have something to do with the mass boots or is this normal. Because it was so active at first at first. Name:  IMG_0022.jpg
Size:  210.3 KB I had over 600 points before The mass boot. I feel bad for all the other hundreds of players that been booted for this reason and hope they don’t give up on the event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I’m so happy, after along time of trying, I finally found a guild that let me join!! . I’m kinda sad all my points I earned was reset to 0. Oh well at least I get to play event now. I already earned 70 points. Name:  IMG_0036.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  204.3 KBName:  IMG_0037.jpg
Size:  211.8 KBName:  IMG_0038.jpg
Views: 515
Size:  320.5 KBI’m the only one in my game could it have something to do with the mass boots or is this normal. Because it was so active at first at first. Name:  IMG_0022.jpg
Size:  210.3 KB I had over 600 points before The mass boot. I feel bad for all the other hundreds of players that been booted for this reason and hope they don’t give up on the event

Ok so I was happy to join a new guild now I’m not allowed to attack opposite players in the same guild. My team mates are like hey grab the flag. So I do and fight to take there flag and my guild member on my team is like no rushing noob. And guild is like rushing our members is not allowed. In other words that’s a nice way of saying if you attack and play and help your team mates win will kick you. And member brings your concerns to to officer in private message cause this guy shares his thoughts... now I have a choice to play the event not attack members in my guild if on other team leaving my team 2 vs 3. So I figuring people would cheat this event in this way and also what’s stoping one team form holding the flag so there team can’t score because they have more guild members in the other team. 2 player in one team equal 200 points win vs 50 points. For obvious reasons I’m done with this event. Only cause I’m hoping I get a reward and don’t want my points reset again. Name:  IMG_0040.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  333.7 KBName:  IMG_0041.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  326.7 KBName:  IMG_0046.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  190.4 KBName:  IMG_0045.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  195.7 KB this event just bring more frustrating then anything. From figuring out ways to cheat the system in one way or another. Making value of items higher or cheating just to win. I’ll prob end up booted for this post. I think space time did a good job setting this one up maybe should just be person score to get reward not required to be in a guild at all. Having something to do while pvp like flag , killing a boss or anything is fun for me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

This is why white dragon set is so cheap and it pisses me off because it's my favorite set. A TON of people joined PC for the first leaderboard event, they ended up getting like 1.4k members who all left after.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    This is why white dragon set is so cheap and it pisses me off because it's my favorite set. A TON of people joined PC for the first leaderboard event, they ended up getting like 1.4k members who all left after.
    To many times people do guild events including my self and can’t afford the items they work so hard for. I see so many low levels who ask to borrow gold just to get the arena set. Gold farming isn’t to friendly to low levels unless they know how to work events. Since this event pretty much cover all levels please consider lowering the cost of the event reward if there is one, to other vendor item cost at say like level 15.Name:  IMG_0049.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  168.4 KB so everyone can afford it without going bankrupt completely. Not being to afford rewards at the end sometime get people not to do event. Unless it’s followed by gold farming or something. Since this isn’t a gold farming event I -think- everyone can agree on this

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

To many times people do guild events including my self and can’t afford the items they work so hard for. I see so many low levels who ask to borrow gold just to get the arena set. Gold farming isn’t to friendly to low levels unless they know how to work events. Since this event pretty much cover all levels please consider lowering the cost of the event reward if there is one, to other vendor item cost at say like level 15.Name:  IMG_0049.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  168.4 KB so everyone can afford it without going bankrupt completely. Not being to afford rewards at the end sometime get people not to do event. Unless it’s followed by gold farming or something. Since this isn’t a gold farming event I -think- everyone can agree on this

Injustice notice something funny look closely at who I killed right before I got booted and pay attentions to who booted me hahaName:  IMG_0021.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  321.2 KB guess your not aloud to Kill guild member in that guild either even if it is a event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Drama .....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I feel that the sense of competition and the desire of making the rewards exclusive for personal gain is getting the better of us.

I have always love any event on game because it increases activity and creates buzz. From those participating, buying up the rewards from the event vendor and the fantastic new vanity items we receive.

But guild events in the past have caused so much drama within rival guilds, to even the community coming together so all can reap the rewards.

But there is always something to negative and complain about;
    1. From accusing others of cheating and not playing fair (which in some cases is valid)
    2. Accusing this and that person wants to be greedy and sell the vanity items for a huge amount
    3. Complaining everyone has this vanity now and it will be worthless

I just hope players will begin to try and enjoy an event for what it is, instead of trying to tear each other apart and cause more drama.

It starts with us and our own attitude towards things. We all love PL and STS. Let us try for once to just have fun and enjoy the game and event for what it is.

A computer game we all play in our own time for enjoyment.
    Last edited by Fwend; 04-26-2019 at 08:31 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

These types of events are very challenging to run. I'm grateful that Cinco was thinking about the community, and to be quite honest (if I were in his position), I would have NEVER suspected people going to such lengths to be so unfriendly and not just play the game as it's supposed to be, all in the name of obtaining some vanities. It's gross, and simply a reflection of our lack of human compassion and respect as individuals.

I'm not sure if Cinco is capable of preventing all of these unwanted outcomes of PvP events. And as much as I love PvP over PvE, I think PvE events will be the way to go – community members will need to stick to hosting PvP tournaments. It's a live and learn type deal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    These types of events are very challenging to run. I'm grateful that Cinco was thinking about the community, and to be quite honest (if I were in his position), I would have NEVER suspected people going to such lengths to be so unfriendly and not just play the game as it's supposed to be, all in the name of obtaining some vanities. It's gross, and simply a reflection of our lack of human compassion and respect as individuals.

I'm not sure if Cinco is capable of preventing all of these unwanted outcomes of PvP events. And as much as I love PvP over PvE, I think PvE events will be the way to go – community members will need to stick to hosting PvP tournaments. It's a live and learn type deal.
    Infinity guild is rRecruiting all players regardless of level or pvp experience there top five and now there only about 8k from rank 4. If you find your self in need of a guild they’ll invite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Infinity guild is rRecruiting all players regardless of level or pvp experience there top five and now there only about 8k from rank 4. If you find your self in need of a guild they’ll invite

Name:  IMG_0051.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  112.8 KB just do your best guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Is guild event is a bunch of bs I think so and this is why

Name:  IMG_0051.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  112.8 KB just do your best guys

Oh yeah and if you cant find some one to recruit you message me in game on this guy who name I can not spell Name:  IMG_0052.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  210.1 KB any help with the event is appreciated . thanks you

Last edited by Hjable; 04-26-2019 at 11:44 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Is guild event is a bunch of bs I think so and this is why

Ok guys good work we made it to 4th place this the time to join and help for the push to 3rd. don’t miss out on the fun!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkName:  IMG_0053.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  100.0 KB