Thread: this is our future

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I was going to send this as a gif, but it’s better to have the full source, https://youtu.be/YdeaU0ETAwo

Explain this one to me, both have equal gears, Level 46 mythic glintstone weapons, level 41 arcane rings and nekro pet and both have planar pendant. And yet the rogue wins each time . What’s your excuse here? @Overgrown. Both players are very skilled for their own class.

The warrior even manages to bring rogue down to 20% not to mention the advantage the warrior has to where rogue doesn’t run to the mana to finish off the the warrior at a faster rate. The rogue is superior and kills the warrior, and yet they both have equal gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They're both skilled, and tank almost managed to beat the rogues with glint aegis, but I've noticed the rogue have planar pendant, and the tank didn't even proc planar pendant even once means the tank is inferior in gears.

The 41 sawblade is clearly no match to the glint bow. Glint aegis can drop the rogue upto 20%. If the tank just have planar pendant it will be more interesting, surely that proc heals. So no "Dominance" here.

Final thoughts, is killing the meaning of dominance? If tanking/warrior the class you chose, did you signed up for immortality and damage dealing? But it is made for being tough, to be meat shield and just do minimal damage in the first place.

Rogues stayed for that in the long time, even our only health source must be walk into because its main trade is to deal damage

While warriors have arsenal of long life unli mana source(VB), unli life source(horn,jugg). Those skill are there for a reason. But most of the tank nowadays acts, and wants to be rogue-tank, And acting the victim "ever since".

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Overgrown; 05-02-2020 at 03:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    They're both skilled, and tank almost managed to beat the rogues with glint aegis, but I've noticed the rogue have planar pendant, and the tank didn't even proc planar pendant even once means the tank is inferior in gears.

The 41 sawblade is clearly no match to the glint bow. Glint aegis can drop the rogue upto 20%. If the tank just have planar pendant it will be more interesting, surely that proc heals. So no "Dominance" here.

Final thoughts, is killing the meaning of dominance? If tanking/warrior the class you chose, did you signed up for immortality and damage dealing? But it is made for being tough, to be meat shield and just do minimal damage in the first place.

Rogues stayed for that in the long time, even our only health source must be walk into because its main trade is to deal damage

While warriors have arsenal of long life unli mana source(VB), unli life source(horn,jugg). Those skill are there for a reason. But most of the tank nowadays acts, and wants to be rogue-tank, And acting the victim "ever since".

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
    The warrior’s planar doesn’t proc, it doesn’t mean it’s not there. I have maul, it doesn’t proc often, so because you can’t see the proc it means I don’t have a maul? According to your logic.

Yes killing is the meaning of dominance when it comes to AL, and In this case, the rogue dominated the warrior 5 to 1 XC. Yes exactly you tell me why are tanks (heal/jug and “infinite” mana source) are inferior to rogues? Clearly we have an “advantage” right? We have the armor, hp to tank hits and yet we still die? Effortlessly against rogues who are said to be “weak” and “squishy” who complain that their armor and hp isn’t as good as warriors and yet still overpower us to the point where they no longer needed us to run maps in Pve XC.

That’s funny because I could have sworn rogue was the only class who complained about “balance” in the game and now there’s somewhat balance, all of a sudden “warrior nerf this and warrior unbalanced that”, but hey being the best class for the past 5-6 years meant nothing right?

Level 71 cap, we had ebone aegis that got nerfed what? 5 times? Because rogue thought it was extremely op?(which is true) that’s fine, level 76 cap, hot bars are being “abused” even though all classes have equal use of them and yet they get disabled. Why? That’s right, because a rogue complained that it wasn’t “fair”.

The game’s meaning of balance has changed over the years, for in the past it use to be ‘Mage kills rogue, rogue kills warrior, warrior kills mage’ but that clearly wasn’t the case, for past level 31, rogue started to be able to kill both classes wether mage or warrior.

Now the games meaning of balance is if you have the latest gear you can finally compete with the other classes, the class who has better awaked gear has a better chance of winning. Instead of rogue just killing everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    The warrior’s planar doesn’t proc, it doesn’t mean it’s not there. I have maul, it doesn’t proc often, so because you can’t see the proc it means I don’t have a maul? According to your logic.

Yes killing is the meaning of dominance when it comes to AL, and In this case, the rogue dominated the warrior 5 to 1 XC. Yes exactly you tell me why are tanks (heal/jug and “infinite” mana source) are inferior to rogues? Clearly we have an “advantage” right? We have the armor, hp to tank hits and yet we still die? Effortlessly against rogues who are said to be “weak” and “squishy” who complain that their armor and hp isn’t as good as warriors and yet still overpower us to the point where they no longer needed us to run maps in Pve XC.

That’s funny because I could have sworn rogue was the only class who complained about “balance” in the game and now there’s somewhat balance, all of a sudden “warrior nerf this and warrior unbalanced that”, but hey being the best class for the past 5-6 years meant nothing right?

Level 71 cap, we had ebone aegis that got nerfed what? 5 times? Because rogue thought it was extremely op?(which is true) that’s fine, level 76 cap, hot bars are being “abused” even though all classes have equal use of them and yet they get disabled. Why? That’s right, because a rogue complained that it wasn’t “fair”.

The game’s meaning of balance has changed over the years, for in the past it use to be ‘Mage kills rogue, rogue kills warrior, warrior kills mage’ but that clearly wasn’t the case, for past level 31, rogue started to be able to kill both classes wether mage or warrior.

Now the games meaning of balance is if you have the latest gear you can finally compete with the other classes, the class who has better awaked gear has a better chance of winning. Instead of rogue just killing everything.

"The warrior’s planar doesn’t proc, it doesn’t mean it’s not there." from more than 5 encounters, no proc? "BUG" then?
    "so because you can’t see the proc it means I don’t have a maul" you're god d right, no Planar amulet there so don't push the tank have planar amulet. Its just not my logic, the video says it all.

"yes killing is the meaning of dominance when it comes to AL" then why signed up for tanking class? you should played the DPS?
    "the rogue dominated the warrior 5 to 1" complete bs
    "yes exactly you tell me why are tanks (heal/jug and “infinite” mana source) are inferior to rogues?" Basically, in dealing damage Tanks are obviously must be "Inferior in dealing damage" because they have already their specialty, healing and buffs.
    "us to the point where they no longer needed us to run maps in Pve" is it the players' fault, if the developers keeps making maps about dealing damage? unlike before like planar arena strategy and 3 class teamwork is needed.

"Level 71 cap, we had ebon aegis that got nerfed what? 5 times? Because rogue thought it was extremely op?(which is true) that’s fine," This is a real OP, and logically good to be nerfed.
    "level 76 cap, hot bars are being “abused” even though all classes have equal use of them" Tell me how rogues abused this changing weps for procs? Like when the ebon blades proc come out, we change to dragon blades for stun then change to duggar bow for heavy damage proc? have you seen rog done this? Only tank procs have the benefit on all of that exploitation lmao.

"The game’s meaning of balance has changed over the years, for in the past it use to be ‘Mage kills rogue, rogue kills warrior, warrior kills mage’ " you stated it yourself, I'm all correct on my comments on the videos you said, Tanks never "DOMINATED in the past" lmao you just whooped your own arguments.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default this is our future

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    "The warrior’s planar doesn’t proc, it doesn’t mean it’s not there." from more than 5 encounters, no proc? "BUG" then?
    "so because you can’t see the proc it means I don’t have a maul" you're god d right, no Planar amulet there so don't push the tank have planar amulet. Its just not my logic, the video says it all.

"yes killing is the meaning of dominance when it comes to AL" then why signed up for tanking class? you should played the DPS?
    "the rogue dominated the warrior 5 to 1" complete bs
    "yes exactly you tell me why are tanks (heal/jug and “infinite” mana source) are inferior to rogues?" Basically, in dealing damage Tanks are obviously must be "Inferior in dealing damage" because they have already their specialty, healing and buffs.
    "us to the point where they no longer needed us to run maps in Pve" is it the players' fault, if the developers keeps making maps about dealing damage? unlike before like planar arena strategy and 3 class teamwork is needed.

"Level 71 cap, we had ebon aegis that got nerfed what? 5 times? Because rogue thought it was extremely op?(which is true) that’s fine," This is a real OP, and logically good to be nerfed.
    "level 76 cap, hot bars are being “abused” even though all classes have equal use of them" Tell me how rogues abused this changing weps for procs? Like when the ebon blades proc come out, we change to dragon blades for stun then change to duggar bow for heavy damage proc? have you seen rog done this? Only tank procs have the benefit on all of that exploitation lmao.

"The game’s meaning of balance has changed over the years, for in the past it use to be ‘Mage kills rogue, rogue kills warrior, warrior kills mage’ " you stated it yourself, I'm all correct on my comments on the videos you said, Tanks never "DOMINATED in the past" lmao you just whooped your own arguments.
    Bad proc luck, for you can’t force your item to proc when ever you want it to proc, it procs randomly.

I chose warrior class because their armor and weapon styles look more appealing to me. How is the rogue slaughtering the warrior 5 to 1 complete BS? The evidence is right in front of you XC.

We’re tanks, we are meant to take damage and survive, our skills make it quite obvious and yet we still die to rogues whom said to be “weak” and “squishy”.

Another reason why rogue dominates, they made maps to where they’re damaged based, so they give Warrior Ebon aegis and Skull Dozer Blade to help them out to the point of even giving them a 6x str ultimate to prove how much superior rogue was, we needed 2 major OP weapons and a huge STR buff just to compete with rogues lol.

It proves my point, rogues have been dominating for 5-6 years and when something finally makes us equal if not better then you, all of a sudden it’s a problem because it threatens your class. So what happens? Rogue complains to STS to get it nerfed or disabled .

That was the WAY it meant to be, but instead of being Rogue kills warrior, mage kills rogue and warrior kills mage. It was rogue kills mage and tank lol. That’s the reason I brought it up XD Another reason how unbalanced rogue class was XD.

Btw your argument is to say that rogue never dominated anything and yet I show you evidence that they did .
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 05-02-2020 at 11:38 AM.