Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nekro - Overpowered?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    Nekros already at low level PVP so I am now open to any pet coming our way down here.

I'vee seen Magnum and Horror clashes and most clashes has 5+ Nekro, the perception of "they do not break" i find very misleading and exaggerated maybe it is when it is undergeared vs geared + nekro fights. Horn + Nekro shields but clashes are still fast. If what I experienced with Nekro shields are the same with 41s then they're not that OP but they provide an extended survival for team mates thats for sure.

Shield and Speed boost is what makes Nekro.
    Snappy and Scorch does not need to be buffed.

Nekros AA must be increased slightly thats for sure. IMO
    Lol wut? o.o

Snappy and scorch does not need to be buffed wut?

Nekro needs to be nerfed wut?
    Say wut?

Speed boost and panic isnt necessary at all. The shield itself is a mage and that coupled with some great happiness stats and passive abilities.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Nekros already at low level PVP so I am now open to any pet coming our way down here.

I'vee seen Magnum and Horror clashes and most clashes has 5+ Nekro, the perception of "they do not break" i8 find very misleading and exaggerated maybe it is when it is undergeared vs geared + nekro fights. Horn + Nekro shields but clashes are still fast. If what I experienced with Nekro shields are the same with 41s then they're not that OP but they provide an extended survival for team mates thats for sure.

You want a Nekro BUFF?

I'm sorry, but... YOU WANT A NEKRO BUFF?????????

You actually want a Nekro buff? Well now I've seen everything.

As hard as it is for me to ignore that line and focus on the rest of your post, I'll make an effort -

The norm for clashes (high geared ones anyway...) is 2 Nekros, 1 S&S. Breaking shields is only possible if the entire team is hammering you. Clashes last about 15-20s on average. THE SHIELD LASTS 10s. That should pretty much sum stuff up.

The point I'm trying to make is, Nekro shields are different at endgame, just how VB is more effective at twink levels, and so are buff pets. I have twinked at 6 with a couple other AFers, 10, 15 as well as unofficially 21, 23, 26, 31, 36, 38 as well as having spent a good time at endgame PvP, so I have experienced both sides.

Lastly, are you a current/aspiring Nekro user?

And for the sake of my sanity......... YOU WANT NEKRO BUFFED?

Scorch and snappy do need to be buffed. Please. 250 Plat and what 125 dragkin teeth is not to be laughed at.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I'vee seen Magnum and Horror clashes and most clashes has 5+ Nekro, the perception of "they do not break" i find very misleading and exaggerated maybe it is when it is undergeared vs geared + nekro fights. Horn + Nekro shields but clashes are still fast. If what I experienced with Nekro shields are the same with 41s then they're not that OP but they provide an extended survival for team mates thats for sure.

Yes, shall we also buff singe, breeze and blinky now we're at it and then nerf glacian and hammerjaw?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It is possible that nekro is a part of a bigger picture. One which adds more challenge to game. Keep in mind that sts slowly releases new items in to the land of Arlor. It is possible that pve and pvp will grow in difficulty, and at times certain items will seem OP until the next new item is released and so on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

1000% agree! That moment when op pets/gears can substitute skills dayummm well said brothaa ^^
    IGN:bmooooo<41>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    And for the sake of my sanity......... YOU WANT NEKRO BUFFED?

Scorch and snappy do need to be buffed. Please. 250 Plat and what 125 dragkin teeth is not to be laughed at.
    Forgot to add. Nekros AA cooldown time should be increased slightly rephrased Nekros AA cooldown should be lengthen. If ever there will be another round of nerf, but OMG arent we all tired of buff-nerf? I mean it causes more problem than it fixes.

Off-topic:
    A scorch and snappy buff will be a disaster, buff nerf trend why must we buff this pet just becausee Nekros shield got buffed?

Lastly, are you a current/aspiring Nekro user?
    I am going there, but who knows expansion is right around the corner.
    Last edited by epicrrr; 06-07-2015 at 08:57 AM.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It isn't the price tag. It is a broken pet like breeze was, simple as that. Even if I could afford the pet I wouldn't get it because I don't play the "if you can't beat them join them" game. People did that with Bulwark. Surprise, it got nerfed. People did it again with breeze. Guess what? Nerf bat.

There's OP, then there's utter insanity. A pet which basically gives you a Blinky's AA for 10 seconds, along with Nekros already great stats, stun immunity for ten seconds, movement speed boost so that you basically ignore tanks and get to the dps quickly. Nekros passive attack also deals heavy damage, as much as an auto attack or perhaps a skill of a low geared warrior. See, this isn't OP this is GODMODE.

How do you successfully build your character in this game? Open crates that's how. There's simply no other way to make the 30M necessary short of actually looting a fossil in arena. Some people don't have the $10k bank statement!

About your comment that skill is not necessary, I beg to differ. You have to know your class skill ranges, how to use them effectively, how to make the most out of walls, Trulle and trees. The rogue tournament you held was a prime example.

Lastly, in a random game, I have only rarely ever fought with Nekros on either end. Almost all of the time (99%) it has ended up with me and a friend or two with random versus a fully geared, Nekro team. 21K PvP kills speaking, have never been max geared so that should say something about my time in PvP.

Also, why has a dev changed the thread title but declined to post here...?
    For the moment i try loot a fossil in arena master chest
    I have 17 chest i will open when i got 50-60 chests...
    I have only 8k in bank xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Either troll or completely lost touch with reality. I think it is troll though...

Oh I posted before I saw your next post. Well I guess not a troll then @.@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Man, I can't even imagine the next pet, released to "counter" Nekro. Banish in pvp?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

R u kidding me? U say nekro not OP? It just lengthen survival? Nekro IS OP have u ever tried endgame and ur using all pink items against a mythic rogue with necro and u say nekro not OP? that's wrong StS used a REAL SKILL for its buff and u ay snappy and scorch doesn't need buff? O u even know how many people wasted 250 plats and 125 drag tokens? 125 tokens is a lot to farm and 250 plat is some amount of money if there not buffed then many people wasted there time for it ever since that necro buff it changed PvP it makes people achieve GODMODE which is so unfair to people because even the less skilled people with necro always has a higher chance to win against a skilled non necro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Lmao at this ppl saying nekro is not op and need a buff.. Pls kill it before it lays egg xD...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bmooooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Only question I got is ...why shouldn't there be an op pet...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twomucho View Post
    There should be OP pets but this pet is way way beyond OP its GODMODE with its AA this pet is so OP it gices anyone who's in its range a MAGE SHIELD!!! copying skills for a pets AA is not right its very wrong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

OP has to have limits in games... For example samael was a huge game changer but not like nekro. Samaels panic/terrify did turn the battle towards your favor,but didnt make your enemy hopeless. Nekro is basically legal hacking in a game.. Doesnt matter how much you try, 99.9% of the time the nekro user will win. Ive seen very few people successfully kill nekro users. Go up against someone using nekro and then see how it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Because it widens the gap of f2p players and p2w ones.. Duuuh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmooooo View Post
    Lmao at this ppl saying nekro is not op and need a buff.. Pls kill it before it lays egg xD...
    YES! We're wasting it's time it's probably laying it's eggs as we speak! xD

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Disproves For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Nekro is not that op... It is a balanced pet considering how many people have Nekro. Also we have won in wars against Nekro users without nekro at 9 and we have even lost wars using 2 nekro s... (We was fighting 3v5 they use 5warrior).

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    Nekro is not that op... It is a balanced pet considering how many people have Nekro. Also we have won in wars against Nekro users without nekro at 9 and we have even lost wars using 2 nekro s... (We was fighting 3v5 they use 5warrior).

Lol! Try playing at endgame. If you beat a nekro team then it just means they really suck and probably had a build such as sss, razor, traps and veil.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Lol! Try playing at endgame. If you beat a nekro team then it just means they really suck and probably had a build such as sss, razor, traps and veil.
    Wanna donate me some gear and I will use my dovabear on my warrior.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

It is too late to nerf/ buff any pet. Doing so would be more detrimental and unfair to the player base than it would help. What we need is a new pet that somewhat matches nekro's ability.