Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tournament shields

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    I didn’t..a few players suggested the shield to be updated before the final battle. Drea and others suggested the shield the way it is today.
    That implies y’all knew what the shield looked like prior to receiving it . Multiple people saw you wear it before it was completely black and red. Why is everyone making a big deal about the winning team wanting the shield tweaked ? You didn’t receive it so it doesn’t affect you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastervoodoo View Post
    That implies y’all knew what the shield looked like prior to receiving it . Multiple people saw you wear it before it was completely black and red. Why is everyone making a big deal about the winning team wanting the shield tweaked ? You didn’t receive it so it doesn’t affect you.

The shield was received as is and was never updated after shield was received. You should update the title of the thread to not mock the designer of the shield.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    I don’t see anyone else complaining but you, considering you tried to use people to persue your vendetta against apex
    That's applicable to ya as well, fits perfectly same way, no? The whole apex member and even others who helped just to pursue u or ur gm in revenge of stating a common truth in forums. Quite funny xD

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    The shield was received as is and was never updated after shield was received. You should update the title of the thread to not mock the designer of the shield.
    The title in no way mocks the designer of the shield tyvm maybe you should mind your own business and stay out of stuff that doesn’t involve you , only reason your ss is up there is because of the shield and because you involved your self with something that doesn’t / want affect you once so ever .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastervoodoo View Post
    The title in no way mocks the designer of the shield tyvm maybe you should mind your own business and stay out of stuff that doesn’t involve you , only reason your ss is up there is because of the shield and because you involved your self with something that doesn’t / want affect you once so ever .

Forum thread is public...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

To be honest, the tournament winners are in the complete right if they want to get their tournament shield re-designed. I wouldn't want to work so hard for something that's gonna sit in my stash because it doesn't match anything except the ever-popular "brick wall" armor.

Oh wait.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I dont think any tournament shield matches with a set, probably because they are not a set item.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    To be honest, the tournament winners are in the complete right if they want to get their tournament shield re-designed. I wouldn't want to work so hard for something that's gonna sit in my stash because it doesn't match anything except the ever-popular "brick wall" armor.

Oh wait.
    Hahahaha wish I would have thought to say this .

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idevour View Post
    I dont think any tournament shield matches with a set, probably because they are not a set item.
    Care to file a hurt feelings report?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

The participant's shield is a vibrant blue and white, very beautiful.

As a tournement winner Cold, what colour do you suggest Cinco change your winning shield to?

Maybe vibrant blue back ground? And white trim? To go with white lighting set.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    The participant's shield is a vibrant blue and white, very beautiful.

As a tournement winner Cold, what colour do you suggest Cinco change your winning shield to?

Maybe vibrant blue back ground? And white trim? To go with white lighting set.
    I’m not Cold, but, as a winner, I would like to see the main color be a very nice blue (like Rose and Dolloway’s shield) and the skull and trim be a beautiful bright white color. And, as for the bolts on the trim, I would like to see them either be black or blue. I think this would fit the “Summer Bash” theme of the tournament considering it’s like a beach-type shield. All of my teammates agree with this statement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Ialready suggest some shield in other threads but im bored editing so idont continue this just look if theres any good for recoloring even tho idont have the oarticipation or winner shield lol just tryin to help.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by Islamiyah24; 08-17-2018 at 08:40 AM.

Pain what?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Islamiyah24 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Islamiyah24 View Post
    Ialready suggest some shield in other threads but im bored editing so idont continue this just look if theres any good for recoloring even tho idont have the oarticipation or winner shield lol just tryin to help.
    Those are some nice suggestions, would be dope to see one of them, but i would really like to see my suggestion for the blue!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

I’d pay 5k plat for a shield with cincos face on it
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    I’d pay 5k plat for a shield with cincos face on it
    I'd pay 10k plat to have shield with your face on it

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    I'd pay 10k plat to have shield with your face on it
    After the wedding, can we get shields with Ghost in a suit and Xyz in a wedding dress holding hands? Or maybe flying in the Oktal spaceship (the one that transports you from Oktal Swamps to Asylum Earth) with a sign that says "Just Married"?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Each tournament shield is supposed to be a unique shield that has colors unlike any other. I think changing it to blue would be repetitive of my own and it does injustice to Dolloway's, mine, and your shields. Even though you may not see it now, I think in the long term, you'd appreciate another shield that's totally different. I think your shields are already awesome and unique but if you don't like it, then perhaps yellow, green, pink, or silver steel like the Zap Armor. The most important thing about a tournament shield is that you stand out because its something different, unique, and meaningful to you. Having a tournament shield that already has been made for someone else takes away from that "glitter", "gleam", and that sense of belonging just for you.

-IiRose

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IiRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

It seems like all tournament shields are unique and from the looks of it, the tournament sponsor has decided to make it different than all previous tournament shields with a metallic look.

Probably, there shouldn't be a focus on making tournament shields look similar since it won't likely happen. Small updates are probably good such as making it more "shiny" or removing the borders since it's the first of it's kind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IiRose View Post
    Each tournament shield is supposed to be a unique shield that has colors unlike any other. I think changing it to blue would be repetitive of my own and it does injustice to Dolloway's, mine, and your shields. Even though you may not see it now, I think in the long term, you'd appreciate another shield that's totally different. I think your shields are already awesome and unique but if you don't like it, then perhaps yellow, green, pink, or silver steel like the Zap Armor. The most important thing about a tournament shield is that you stand out because its something different, unique, and meaningful to you. Having a tournament shield that already has been made for someone else takes away from that "glitter", "gleam", and that sense of belonging just for you.

-IiRose
    Good point, Rose. I totally agree with you - every pvp skull tourney shield has been unique thus far, from White to Black to Blue to Red. I believe that there are plenty of colors that the shield could have besides one of these as the main color. Originally, people requested that the shields be gold to match the newly released White Dragon set and I think this would have been a great idea. I understand that the White Dragon set is now two months old and there are far more vanities in the game now, but this is just one suggestion.

I honestly believe that the current shield is very unique already, it could just use a different trim and a bit more brightness on the shield itself as I've already stated. If Cinco does decide to change the entire shield, then he will be creating a precedent for any future tournament winners to get any designs they want and I'm not sure if this would be in his best interest unfortunately. No past tournament winner has been able to change their tournament shield design or color so this would be stepping into entirely new territory.

Regardless if there are any changes or not made to the shield, you should be thankful that you have a unique vanity shield that others will never have, just as other tournament winners have cherished.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Tourney shields should all be unique. Since it’s a Summer Bash Tourney, it should reflects the theme and the title of the shield. Titled should be something like,”Summer Bash Tourney 2018”. Plenty of colors to select. Angel tourney shield will match the angel set.