Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
I'd vote to change that. A static team of 4 with only 2 chars each could claim almost all 25 lb spots if they make use of all possible constellations. I agree that most should try (maybe they did and we don't know) and generally everybody likes to complain.
I dont see why the same players on multiple chars can be on one and the same lb. Especially talking about a scenario above where exactly the same 3-4 players claim most of the lb with different chars. The placements should contain different players. Not only for low-level timeds but also hydra, evg, temple and all others. That isn't about you or anyone else in your team/guild/friends. Example - temple lb where I went top10 with 2 chars in two runs. Doesn't seem intended to me and should be changed. Don't understand me wrong XD I will not do timeds either way. I dont believe I need to to suggest a change.
Vote to change what exactly? Static team of 4 with only 2 chars each? I have around 10 people in team, there's also around 30 if not more people appearing on the leaderboard as well. Change what? I'm lost in all those arguments honestly.